Race 07 ultra endurance challange

Hi guys,

i have a question. is there a mod that goes over the 24h? Cause im very good @ staying for a long time in front of my pc (speaking about 30h+ with small brakes) when it goes to hardcore gaming, so i want to push myself and hopefully other crazy guys to a ultra endurance race with 1 driver per car. Im not realy sure if it is possible and for how long i can stay concentrated but ill give it a try and push it as far as possible!

Do somebody have the link to the 24h mod for gtr? i looked around a bit but cant find the proper DL-Link.
It would be great to start this project.

Thanks guys
Erik

Hi guys,

i have a question. is there a mod that goes over the 24h? Cause im very good @ staying for a long time in front of my pc (speaking about 30h+ with small brakes) when it goes to hardcore gaming, so i want to push myself and hopefully other crazy guys to a ultra endurance race with 1 driver per car. Im not realy sure if it is possible and for how long i can stay concentrated but ill give it a try and push it as far as possible!

Do somebody have the link to the 24h mod for gtr? i looked around a bit but cant find the proper DL-Link.
It would be great to start this project.

Thanks guys
Erik

Didn't even think it was possible in Race 07.

Either way, you are mental :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back