1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race 07 - The F3000 Class!!!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Martin Christensen, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Martin Christensen

Martin Christensen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Hi

I have been searching a little bit and could not find it, so i wanna ask you guys now...

The F3000 Season in Race 07, what year is that from The F3000??!

Because as we all know the international F3000 is loong ago replaced by Renault, GP2 :)

But The International F3000 in Race 07, what year is the cars from ??! :):shocked:

2. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

It's the 2006 season of the F3000 series in the WTCC support programme, this year replaced by Formula Master.

3. F3000 ended in 2004.

4. When i understand very wel, some real drivers said it was ended in 2006.
    Because there names are in it and before <2005 they were not in this class :)

5. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

The international Formula 3000 was replaced bei GP2 in 2005.
    But the F3000 in RACE is based on the F3000 Euro Series, which ended last year I think. But with upcoming custom skin support, it´s also possible to mod a International F3000 from 2004 :p

6. Martin Christensen

Martin Christensen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

no no no

In the game it says international formula 3000 :)

And thats long over, like 2004 or so . . . .

But what year is it from this in the race 07, :) hehe

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

It's the 2006 season of the F3000 series in the WTCC support programme, this year replaced by Formula Master.

I repeat. 100% sure. They use the cars back from 2004, from the F1 support F3000.

8. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

I was at Brands Hatch last year when they had the F3000 Masters running with the WTCC as a support class :bathbaby: