• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Race 07 switched to German

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by bigfoothunter, Jul 4, 2017.

1. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Here's one in all the years of sim racing, I never encountered. I have an external hard drive, back-up for all my race games, even all my Steam games. Anyway, I was checking out the games on the external hard drive, deleting some stuff, when i found some dynamic shadows I had downloaded & wasn't sure i ever installed them. Before i started the game to check it out, i brought up the config.exe to check the resolution & all by itself the game is now in German. Can't change it back to English. Only German, French, Spanish & Italian are available. I only speak English. How did this change to German? I even copied the main files from my main Race 07, which is English, To the back-up, but it still is in German. And NO, the shadows Aren't in German text. Anyone know how I can change this back to English? Any help appreciated.

• Like Like x 1