Race 07 (STCC) disqualified in the pit everytime

I bought Race 07 last weekend and I wish I had done so years ago... Anyway, I am having big fun with the STCC addon, however all that fun is spoiled because I am disqualified 9 out of 10 times when I leave the pit...

I have NO CLUE what I am doing wrong...! Is it possible to disable this disqualifying? Because I sure would like to finish a race!

BTW While I am at it: when I am told to GO GO GO after the pitstop has ended, my controls don't react for a second or two, three and only after that I can suddenly drive again. Obviously this sucks because other drivers are passing me in that time... (not that it really matters until I solved that DQ problem, of course...)

The first part is probably due to leaving to soon. Make sure the pit is open, so the light is green.

The second part is starting the engine. In auto pit mode it is started after the GOGOGO. Set the keys to start it yourself, and you gain that time by starting it manually.

If your using the mandatory pitstop rule as Dennis says check your making your stop inside the pit window and that you are changing the minimum 2 tyres.
Marco's comment about the green light applies to practice/qualifying and switching the engine off is only needed for fuel stops which isn't a requirement if your just using the STCC pitstop rule.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.5%