1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race 07 (STCC) disqualified in the pit everytime

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by J van E, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I bought Race 07 last weekend and I wish I had done so years ago... Anyway, I am having big fun with the STCC addon, however all that fun is spoiled because I am disqualified 9 out of 10 times when I leave the pit...

I have NO CLUE what I am doing wrong...! Is it possible to disable this disqualifying? Because I sure would like to finish a race!

BTW While I am at it: when I am told to GO GO GO after the pitstop has ended, my controls don't react for a second or two, three and only after that I can suddenly drive again. Obviously this sucks because other drivers are passing me in that time... (not that it really matters until I solved that DQ problem, of course...)
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

The first part is probably due to leaving to soon. Make sure the pit is open, so the light is green.

The second part is starting the engine. In auto pit mode it is started after the GOGOGO. Set the keys to start it yourself, and you gain that time by starting it manually.
  3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Possibly, you are pitting outside of the pit window?
  4. If your using the mandatory pitstop rule as Dennis says check your making your stop inside the pit window and that you are changing the minimum 2 tyres.
    Marco's comment about the green light applies to practice/qualifying and switching the engine off is only needed for fuel stops which isn't a requirement if your just using the STCC pitstop rule.
  5. Speeding in the pitlane on entry or exit ? The limiter might come on but you HAVE to be down to pit limit speed BEFORE you cross the line into the pit.
  6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

• Like Like x 1