1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race 07 replay problem

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mtommi Tam, Jun 18, 2008.

1. About my pc look race 07 replay problem:

cpu - AMD am2 5000+
    ram - ddr2 800mhz 1gbX4
    display card - INNO3D 8800GTS 640MB
    hard disk - 160GBX2 RAID 0
    motherboard - ASUS M2NE

on the race 07 replay,is more car ( more 14 car ) always keep the fps on 16-18 /sec,look the replay very lag,
    is my pc problem??
  2. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Seems like your PC must be powerful enough. Can you try different views during replays to see if its better. Also try changing some display settings (a bit lower).
  3. I think it is just a Race 07 problem, I get very low framerates as well with my pc, but the FPS doesn't decrease by much when I view replays on my laptop (8600M GT).

Gareth has mentioned that he wishes for better replay FPS performance [ Link ]
  4. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Hmm, have to try it at home also with a full grid replay. Never tried it.
    On my laptop its working normal (low/med graphics).
  5. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I have a fealing its something to do with custom skins.
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I get the same problems too, and it seems to have only appeared in the last month or two. Is it related to recent patches?
  7. i try more different setting,but,same lag,
    keep the fps 16-18/sec,
    i want made movie,but,this time,the replay have problem:ambulance:,so,wait for replay ok and then made movie
  8. If take out all customs skins,can keep the fps on 28-31/sec
    but,if install the customs skins,and then look replay,oh,the fps is on 16-18/sec
    is need perfect card can run customs skins replay??
    SLi?? 9800GTX SLi ??
    if need this,oh.................:alla: