RACE 07 ONLINE, Why are people so angry?

I rarely can make the club races due to work and life, so I race online when I can, and I don't understand why everyone is so angry when it should be fun. I have been wrecked plenty of times both on purpose and on accident, and if it is bad enough you can leave and join another race in a matter of minutes. I try really hard not to hit anyone, but sometimes when passing inside if the other player isn't using mirrors, they cut into you and they spin. This happened this morning, so I stopped - said I was sorry and waited to let the person pass. Instead of passing me that person decided to ram me, 3 times. I said sorry again, he gave me a bad gesture and left. We would still have been in 3rd and 4th place out of 17 people, but he decided to ruin the race instead. I think it really sad that some people fortunate enough to get to sim race can't see the fun in it, choosing only to swear and get angry instead.

I mean really, is it that bad?

Open servers can be a real nightmare at times, I very rarely drive in large open servers due the criminal driving found in some of them, They are more of a lesson in crash avoidance than anything else :)

I mostly race with the race department where all the happy people are :)

Bahh cant agree more, but sometimes its possible to find good servers for public with really nice drivers in them, mostly its just one or two people who ruins it for all.
Just wish the kickplayer function would be more effective and dident take so many wotes to get rid of someone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%