Race #07, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

Ondrej before you make posts like that you better think first about what you are saying my friend. Ofcourse the post have been edited and another post from someone else pointing it out is removed how suprisingly. Aparantly its not possible to have a normal discussion here, very poor,.. very poor.
I told Ondrej to edit the flaming part of his post. It had nothing to do with the race, track conditions or anything of that sort. I also deleted the posts after by Lukas and Ondrej for referring to that part of the post. I spoke with Lukas after I did it on MSN and I thought he accepted my reason for deleting them.

In any case if people want to argue about personal issues they can do it outside of the forums or through private messages, this is why I chose to delete the posts.

Is there a broadcoast replay available? its still not in the place were it normaly is.

It's not available yet, waiting for PSRTV to get it done. It'll show up in the PSRTV Archive when it's up.

Just 1 word WOW!!!
After the FSR Season 2011 has started
I did not expect to be on pole position this season
After seeing performances of outside q1 the 1st 5 races
Q1 i knew beforehand i would make it to Q2
i did almost pb in Q1 1 10 2 lost some time but thats Monaco
In Q2 the pressure was enormous to set an superb lap the top 10 has 1 lap with race settings on low fuel
I managed somehow to do it my repeat pole position back on 2008 things always go well here
When starting the formation lap i was very cautious lol did not want a repeat of my 2008 debacle crashing in formation lap when in pole position pffff
The racestart had a good getaway into turn 1 but the exit was not too well and Huis had a run on me
As it is hard to overtake in Monaco i tried to fend of Huis which worked but the guys begind me clearly had the better racecar
When hey pitted(huis/Nilson) i tried to do a as fast lap i could think of before pitting but my car understeered goign into Tabac corner and i touched the guardrails and had some damage which i decied to repair cause car was strange after that that costed me a nice fight presumblaby with Huis Nilson
It killed my race for a potential victory:(
In the end i tried everything to hold on to the last podium spot which payed out i fended off a charging Morgan Morand
I am extremely pleased that i could score Faster Than Speed 2nd ever WC Pole position did it back in 2007 in Montreal
And now again shame i could not get the victory as this year you don,t get that many chances:)
I am really happy about my performance
I hope to move forward but its extremely difficult in WC
Thanx for FTS and Christian to give me a great car for Monaco
see ya all in Montreal

Very good broadcast you guys.

And Dennis called it spot on as to why i was moving over to let MP & Jakko through - I was having to countersteer all the time to keep it straight and it's too dangerous to fight with that much damage.

I had just finished watching the race replay from (what was it?) Spain, and at the end Jack Nichols said the Monaco GP was on the 19th of June. Well, turns out it was the 19th of June. So I decided to go over to PSRTV and, like magic, the Monaco race was just coming on. So perfect timing to the extreme ;p.

Anyhow, as for the race, great stuff. Broadcast was top notch. Dennis did awesome, and so did Liam. Shocked to see Patrick on pole, and he did an amazing job keeping Bono behind him for as long as he did. Shame about the pit stop though.

As for the wrecks... yikes. Can't lie, it took down the level of the broadcast and made it really look like a 'game' at times, but Liam and Dennis did will to navigate through it all. Well done guys. And nice job Bono, good to see you continuing your amazing driving from last season :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back