RACE 07 league

Hello all.

im new here and i wana to know its any league for WTCC 2007 cars here and if is where i can join in that league?

tnx

im semi-pro driver for example i drive monza 07 2.02-2.03 and i dont wana to go in some ace league where all drive around 2.00 :)

Goran, I'm sorry but I don't think there's any league for standard Race 07 version of the game. Reason for this is that the game was released 4 years ago and most people driving in leagues have enough of using the same cars over and over again. So they started using addons. You may however find a league using Race 07 with no expansions but running a specific mod. However, I don't know any myself.

The other thing is that within a couple of months RD might start so-called noob-league for those, who have no experience in Race 07 leagues and want to try it. I suggested that we use standard cars as many newcomers don't invest in expansions. Some people liked idea so there is a possibility we'll start the first season with 07 cars. Just bear in mind that we didn;t decide for anything yet and it may change.

I personally hate the idea of not displaying the names of car classes and tracks used by some servers. Obviously, when they use a mod it's impossible. But when they use one of the expansions that you can purchase from steam the names should be visible. This way I would know what expansion is more popular and whether to buy it or not.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back