1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE 07 league

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Goran Durakovic, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Hello all.

im new here and i wana to know its any league for WTCC 2007 cars here and if is where i can join in that league?

im semi-pro driver for example i drive monza 07 2.02-2.03 and i dont wana to go in some ace league where all drive around 2.00 :)
  2. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

Goran, I'm sorry but I don't think there's any league for standard Race 07 version of the game. Reason for this is that the game was released 4 years ago and most people driving in leagues have enough of using the same cars over and over again. So they started using addons. You may however find a league using Race 07 with no expansions but running a specific mod. However, I don't know any myself.

The other thing is that within a couple of months RD might start so-called noob-league for those, who have no experience in Race 07 leagues and want to try it. I suggested that we use standard cars as many newcomers don't invest in expansions. Some people liked idea so there is a possibility we'll start the first season with 07 cars. Just bear in mind that we didn;t decide for anything yet and it may change.
  3. tnx Szymon for explanation and i have one more question, witch one expansion of race 07 i must buy to drive in STCC2 league?
  4. i found it on steam and its 9,99€ and name is STCC the game 2 - expansion pack for race 07

thats the one?
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes, it has a bigger range of newer cars compared to the RACE 07 content, which is getting quite old now.
  6. ok tnx im gona buy it today when i come from work :)

and one more question :)

in multyplayer server search i see lots unknown tracks and cars, thats means that i dont have some track or car, or server is created for expansion pack game like STCC2?
  7. Yes thats means that you don't have some track or car, or server is created for expansion pack game like Retro, STCC2, GTPower, WTCC2010, RaceON, GTREvo, STCC(1), CrownPlaza....
  8. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

I personally hate the idea of not displaying the names of car classes and tracks used by some servers. Obviously, when they use a mod it's impossible. But when they use one of the expansions that you can purchase from steam the names should be visible. This way I would know what expansion is more popular and whether to buy it or not.
  9. im buy STCC2 and im ready for some nooby action :) im buy and wheel to drive, its first wheel for me ever :)
  10. Welcome :)
  11. where i can signup for league :)
  12. driving with wheel is suc fun :) on jojstick i drive monza 07 with honda 2.02-2.03 and with wheel with my nooby car setup i drive with same car below 2.01 :)
  13. Bram

14. tnx bram but i see that sign up is closed :( when is next sign up starts?
  15. Bram

I don't know. Best is to ask in the Q&A thread in the that league forum I guess.
  16. What wheel you buy?
  17. i buy some cheep genius speed wheel 5 pro for 33€ :) and im read some tutorial for setup the car and now my record on monza 07 with honda is 1.59.646 :)

what is average time for league for example this race monza 07 with cars from 07?
  18. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

My time with BMW is around 2.04.500.:( Though I currently don't participate in any league.
  19. if u are beginer like me the use some car with FWD, BMW is hard for beginers :)