1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #07, Hungary: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Q1: 17,9 , made big mistake in s3 , lost at least 0,2 sec not happy 11th place.
    R: Lost 1 place in T1 to de wit. Then after s1 split i made inside move , then suddenly i crashed to nillsson. He just slide to my front, very unlucky. Couldnt react at all. Very dissipointed cause my pace was very good. I think for ending this season. Dont like mod very much (tires). 6stop at hungary is wierd. I better drive some endurance races. More fun.

Cya

3. great start in few laps from 12th to 6th
    I am sorry for ville
    Don,t know what happened my engine died in lap 56 very strange
    After incident with ville i had heavy damaged car
    Maybe in the end another good position down the drain:(

4. Had a decent Q1. I didnt really expect it to be enough for Q2 but it was. Q2 was pretty normal lap again no big mistakes or anything.
    Race itself started great was keeping up with Jernej easily but i went wide at the start of s2 and started to turn into the next corner when i just got launched off the track and stalled there. Not the way I wanted my first WC race to go but it was good to see that i was there pace wise. I hope i can have a chance to try WC again at some point this season. ;)

5. from gpcos:

6. Finally a clean race for me in WC, i am quite happy with this P8.
    When race will be ready on the web TV? :)