RACE 07 Demo/Full Game - Crowne Plaza Edition (with Vauxhall Vectra and bonus track)

• Wido Rossen

well, here to mutchos problemos...
i cant get it to work.
Cant even find the crown plaza demo.

Pfffffff.............

• Wido Rossen

over at rsc there is speculation sb pulled the plug on the demo. for many guys - like me - it's not listed any more. but then again i had an awful lot of trouble downloading the caterham addon and never found out why ...

I`ts still on Eckhart, i`m downloading it wright now using James`s link.

• Wido Rossen

correct, it`s working Eckhart.

That Vauxhall is the car for me.....

And indeed....the car also works in the full game.
Bring it on.....

Followed the link,installed the Demo. Started the full game ....... No crownplaza !!! No Vauxhall ? Started the demo and went online in the RD server...... Cant find track ????? What have i installed ??? I only have the custom cars and tracks :(
I dont have time during the day so ill try again tonight.

Followed the link,installed the Demo. Started the full game ....... No crownplaza !!! No Vauxhall ? Started the demo and went online in the RD server...... Cant find track ????? What have i installed ??? I only have the custom cars and tracks :(
I dont have time during the day so ill try again tonight.

I have the same. The demo installed fine, but iut's the 'old' demo. It won't install the crown plaza demo anymore.

Patrick and Opperpanter, follow Jamie's link above. You have to install the original demo first because the Crowne plaza demo is an add on to that one. That is why it starts downloading at 82% Eckhart it is tacking it on to the original.

Here is the link agian, thanks to Jamie Wilson. Go here after you have installed the original demo. steam://install/8680

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%