1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RACE 07 Demo/Full Game - Crowne Plaza Edition (with Vauxhall Vectra and bonus track)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jari Vinnari, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Accoding to RSC forum there is a new version of Race 07 demo. The BIG story is its car...BTCC Vauxhall Vectra. Im just downloading the demo and will let you know if its true.
    Downloaded the demo and it automatically added the Vauxhall Vectra to my full online version off Race 07.

Intall:
    http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=4260&cc=FI

Choose Crowne Plaza edition when steam starts.

Peace.
    Jari

2. I've just seen it,, they've posted some screens too

Linky: http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=312252

I can find the dedicated server demo, but not the game..

Started to download the dedicated version, went to my games and the normal demo appeared. Vectra here I come :)

New circuit too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For those with slower connections perhaps a video on Crown Plaza Raceway with the Vectra. My first full lap so its not fast because I didn't want too look like an idiot. Except i did at the end.

http://blip.tv/file/742674

3. Owwww yeah , sweet.
    That`s cool and if they gonna ad the rest of them to....BTCC in the WTCC.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The RaceDepartment.com demo server will be up in a minute :)

Happy downloading guys and have lots of fun

5. Bram

Bram

Four demo servers running:

RaceDepartment.com #AMA
    RaceDepartment.com #ADV
    RaceDepartment.com #PRO
    RaceDepartment.com #ACE

Have a nice weekend :)

6. Downloaded the demo and it automatically added the Vauxhall Vectra to my full online version off Race 07.

Peace.
    Jari

7. Bram

Bram

Thanks for the info Jari, then ill boot some RACE 07 full version servers too :)

8. Bram

Bram

Ok the same four servers are also running in the lobby for full game owners together with the other wtcc cars!!

Awesome expansion pack !

9. Link to download please :)

10. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Nice! Thanks SimBin!

11. damn this vectra is a sweet big big :inlove: i wish i could drive that car in the wtcc but it wont be possible
    anyhow i hope it will be allowed on all the non league events ;D *plz say yes*

12. meh, i didn't think it was good, a Vauxhall which feels and sounds like a Chevy Lacetti... and with a dodgy looking interior. played it once and uninstalled it.

13. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Does that uninstall it from the main race 07 game? I want to keep them in there but dont need the demo anymore.

14. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

The Vauxhall has definately a different driving style than the chevy. Sounds may be true though.

15. Just tried to download the demo, and get a steam is unavailable notice. Went to try and race online and got the same notice. Is it steam or my connection? anyone else having this right now?

16. Delete the .blob files in your Steam folder. Fixed it for me :)

17. Yes Nevermind, that worked, thanks. Why does that happen i wonder?

18. when i uninstalled it, it just uninstalled the demo... race07 is still there, so i presume it may keep it

19. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Great thanks,

20. only downloaded the demo

i went to the site, downloaded the demo, while it was downloading, the new crown plaza whatever thingy set there, saying "paused". i now have the original demo and when i try to get back to the download button, it just tells me to play the demo, no more mention of the crowne plaza demo?
    will delete the ever present .blob files, see if that helps :(