RACE 07 club racing done and over?

I've been noticing that there's been no RACE 07 club races listed in the calendar. Not sure if it's an oversight, so I came in here to check.
I'm seeing no club races since the end of April. Not seeing any sort of announcements either.
Is club racing with RACE 07 dead now?
If that's the case, I guess I won't be re-upping my membership this year.

The introduction of newer sims to the market place over the past year had us lose a number of members. Signups diminished over time, more and more no-shows to the point that drivers would find too few on the grid for anything but a few hot laps.

Those members with newer PC'shave moved on to the newer games with their fantastic graphics and others like myself have switched the Game Stock Care Extreme where the cars and some of the tracks are as good as Race 07. The Racing is just as good, filled with RaceDepartment Club members all out for a fast drive in good company. The latest addition to GSCE are the Touring cars[Copa Petrobras de Marca] that are clones of the WTCC cars. They provide great drives and close races, beautiful cars!

Race 07 served drivers well but it's time is past. Join your friends in one of the other sims today!

Well, that's a shame. I disagree that Race 07's time is "past". I'm sure I'll be playing it yet for years to come. The amount of content I have in there is simply astounding, and even if I got one of the new sims, it'd take quite some time for the mods to catch up with everything I've got in Race 07 and GTR2.
I'm not going to buy another racing sim for this machine, and would have to build a new machine for the new games -- which may happen within the next year or so. We'll see.

Gsce can be run on a pretty simple system, and in my personal opinion gsce is a very nice evolution of race 07. Many really like it, and the club racing here is great. If you haven't tried gsce, it may be worth checking out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 219 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%