RACE 07 announced

James Johnson

The Weatherman
"After the intense action of the WTCC 06 season in RACE – The Official WTCC game it is time for a brand new “single seater” racing experience.
For the first time ever SimBin presents Formula cars, featuring Formula 3000, Formula BMW and in addition also Radical cars with the models SR3 and SR4.
But not only that, as the title RACE 07 signals, the game will ship with the full season of WTCC 2007, all the new cars and tracks are included as well as the 2006 season found in RACE.

RACE 07 comes with a bunch of new tracks and added track variations including new city tracks, alternate track layouts and reversed track option.

Several new community oriented features, game modes and online functionalities will be announced later.

To support these new race classes the player will be offered the choice between one- or two-race-format. Also the highly detailed damage system from RACE is adapted to give the Formula cars the vulnerability they have in real life"

[edit by TheStig[RPM]: here are some screenies, looks promissing]

Oh guys please read that new website of SimBin. They announced that they will build their future games with Lizard (new game engine)

This is the first screenshot taken from the new game (awesome or what?)

race_in_lizard.jpg

TheStig[RPM said:

yep just checked it :) ......even though it's a high posibility that the game can run that quality with old directx9 graphics card (like valve has let us see with the source engine).....i still have my doubts about it......maybe a bit more powerfull pc also comes to mind (not that i mind...already have the c2d :) )
and also let me ask myself if the game still will be a addon or more a standalone... (pay....yikes [-( #-o [-o< )

• Baker

Mikkel said:
More info about how this new title will relate to RACE will come in a short time... Have faith ;)

Faith is reserved for GOD, not frickin software developers and their corporate marketing dept.

• Baker

TheStig[RPM said:
]
Mikkel said:
More info about how this new title will relate to RACE will come in a short time... Have faith ;)

Ehm and how do you know all this information Mikkel? Was it displayed on your TomTom in your Chevy? :p

Hey.........how come my Chevy doesn't have a TomTom? I new you guys were cheating!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back