RACE 07 - 2011 Formula Ford Series released

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Günthar Rowe of True2Life-Racing has just finished a long term idea to add one of the best start/feeder series in racing to SimBin's RACE 07 game: Formula Ford 2011.
ff2011.jpg

He has wanted to add these little rockets to the game since the day he purchased Race 07, but never quite got going on it. But after about two months of work he is proud to announce the result.

Formula Ford is a single seater, open wheel class in motorsport which exists in some form in many countries around the world. It is an entry-level series to motor racing.
Formula Ford Series runs a number of different chassis and this mod runs a blend of those various chassis.

Download 2011 Formula Ford Series here
Download 2011 Formula Ford Templates here

Thanks to Günthar Rowe and his team for submitting this news via our Got Tips? form.

If you wish to test the Formula Ford Series yourself. RaceDepartment is hosting a public server today running this mod.

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM FormulaFord
Tracks: Valencia, Zandvoort and Monza

Feel free to join and test the mod with us and also keep an eye on the RACE 07 Racing Club forums for upcoming casual events!

WOW!!!! FINALLY! I am very very happy to see this in Race 07, and I cannot wait untill I get back to my house Next week to try them out! Is the Mod running the 2.0L duratec engineor 1.8? Would be great to see an old school 1.6 Kent engine version at some point!

This is great, Can't wait to try it out! an ask, what model of Formula Ford is it? My University runs a 2000 Reynard with a 1.6 Kent engine, I'm going to paint it up anyway, cheers for the templates and cheers for finally making a formula ford, I've been looking for it for ages.

Jimi Hughes;945301 said:
WOW!!!! FINALLY! I am very very happy to see this in Race 07, and I cannot wait untill I get back to my house Next week to try them out! Is the Mod running the 2.0L duratec engineor 1.8? Would be great to see an old school 1.6 Kent engine version at some point!

Currently running the 1.6l engine.

Arc Anjil;945883 said:
Strange to find it in the McLaren F1 GTR/LM area. Anyway, CTD for me. :frown:

I don't bother to cross check other modders ID's. Only those that I work with in one way or another. Get the great tool SimRacingManager and that will be the end of your ID issues as you can switch on and off tracks and cars at will!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back