Race #04, China: Post-Race Discussion

hmm not much to say
When joining an FSr server again 0,5 slower then my pb
In arce got damage turn 1 but still went on and overtake people from 12th to 7th at 2nd lap then trying to defend from others and my car was slow after the damage and tried to defend and in the end i parked my car cause it was undriveable anymore with no sight on points anyways
See ya in turkey

From GPCOS:

I was a bit worried approaching this race due to limited practise and some lizards in stomach from Vappu, but managed to fix some loose screws in the car on the race day. Qualifying P4 was surprising, as the car was sideways a couple of times.

In the race start I left the door too open for Greco who passed me into T3 after which he defended his position well on the backstraight. From there on the race was processional driving in P5 and finishing on the same position. Overall this was a good race free of mistakes - happy with the points and with the pace of the team.

From GPCOS:

Q1: 32.2, PB with my first attempt.
Q2: 33.1, terrible again, somehow P3

Race:

I got a good reaction to the lights, got alongside Jaakko in T1 but decided to back off because I didn't want to risk such a high position.

I was able to follow Jaakko quite easily in the first stint. He pitted one lap earlier than me which created a 2s margin which I was not able to close up.

I was a bit slow in the beginning of the 2nd stint, so I was worried that Greco could catch me, but after a few laps the gap stayed the same and I could pretty much just do a relaxed rhythm until the end of the race.

Very nice team result for us, hopefully I can be a bit more competitive in Istanbul, which is one of my favourite tracks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 127 13.7%