Race #03, Malaysia: Post-Race Discussion

to be honest I have the feeling Lee gets missunderstood quite a lot in this discussion. Yes, he´s sometimes a bit over the top and direct etc, but he offers very constructive suggestions and I never read anything in this discussion where he is attacting someone. He even says he´s gonna buy a mic for Liam (who did a great job but the mic-problem IS annoying, its just a fact and has nothing to do with liams performance).
I would suggest to get Lee involved in the broadcast rather than constantly missunderstand him.
Don´t get me wrong I don´t see people attacking Lee, just people not seeing what he offers and that he points out things with FSRs best in mind.
Just my 2 cents

Well Andreas nice someone finnaly sees it. Lee is missunderstood I guess whenever he says something here in the forum. I have no clue why it's like that, but I have the feeling some people just disagree when Lee has an opinion, no matter if he is right.

Thankyou guys for that i realy appreciate that, i dont mean any harm some times but i dont think i word things very well tbh, i am often misunderstood on forums for sure not just this one, i dont do myself any favours when i retaliate too sometimes as i am very hotheaded.. but sometimes i feel i have a good point and yes it does ot get listened too but thats maybe my own fault as sometimes i dont word it very well, i do think one big issue in fsr is to be heard as a person on your own.. its very hard to make a point to someone and eventualy it becomes frustrating.. some people like to just sit back and ignore everything but i can not do that

i like the fact Andreas that you say i just said his mich is annoying but i never said liam is bad lol i actualy gave a good shout out for him last race i think it was.. does a nice job ! may team up with him one race !

Anyway thanks guys, will leave it at that as this is a bit off topic but appreciate the words !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back