Race #03, China: Post-Race Discussion

RandomnessInside i just saw the replay now, i was loosing the car there, so lacked on the speed, and there you hitted me, but i didnt break, and i hold the line, so dont think i did a mistake there, but race controll will tell :)

RandomnessInside i just saw the replay now, i was loosing the car there, so lacked on the speed, and there you hitted me, but i didnt break, and i hold the line, so dont think i did a mistake there, but race controll will tell :)

Well I think that was a bit harsh because you shifted the car in front of me so quickly that I couldn't react. I was meaning to brake later to overtake.

Well I think that was a bit harsh because you shifted the car in front of me so quickly that I couldn't react. I was meaning to brake later to overtake.

Ahh im talking about a complete other place in the race, not the one your talking about, i saw it now,..
I didnt se that i had anyone so close up to me from behind, and just tried to hold the race line, so im sorry i didnt se you, but dunno if its ilegal or not? cause i only turned 1 time, but it looks like i break abit before in that corner than you..
but again sorry. but didnt se you there :)

Ahh im talking about a complete other place in the race, not the one your talking about, i saw it now,..
I didnt se that i had anyone so close up to me from behind, and just tried to hold the race line, so im sorry i didnt se you, but dunno if its ilegal or not? cause i only turned 1 time, but it looks like i break abit before in that corner than you..
but again sorry. but didnt se you there :)

Yeah I was talking about turn 4. The first turn wasn't your fault, and nothing actually happened.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%