Race #01, Bahrain: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there,first for give me crap English I hope all understand me. reading forum about de wit. I not drove fsr but want say, de wit not that kinda man do crash special. he hes good driver. what I saw on replay. he is spin and tryning catch car and get hit. also I agree with ryan its a race incident. no need push him on forum. there everyone want win thes is called racing. so shits happand:)

It counts for sweet fa cos am just an armchair fan but I agree with the race director on all the incidents..all apart from the revoking off PdW licence. Imo If the director decides that a driver becomes a danger and a hazard to race wheel to wheel with because he has chose a risky possibly unstable tire strategy and it ends up costing others then that sets a precedent and the direction the Race control wants the races to go. But at the same time, cant help feel a little prejudice may have crept into the harshness off the pens based on previous races...their are yt PdW highlight crash reels :) and at the end of the day admins had him back so ya gotta keep things impartial and professional and he can be good value for money to watch :). New sim new mod with a crappy feeling rear, I would try and give him the benefit of the doubt for race 1 ONLY!...still props to Edu for striving for cleaner safer races for everyone

I almost have a feeling that u have been payed to post this. Figuratively speaking.

Qoute "but I agree with the race director on all the incidents.." U cant be serious!

And this one "driver becomes a danger and a hazard to race wheel to wheel with because he has chose a risky possibly unstable tire strategy" God pls. Don't ever say this again pls. This really makes no sense. In RF1 u have a tire blow suddenly, and nobody care about this. Patrick is a bit harder then the rest. But no danger! U serious need to watch SRZ rF1, there is some mad racing going on! Patrick would be a lovely driver.

Last edited:
I almost have a feeling that u have been payed to post this. Figuratively speaking.

Qoute "but I agree with the race director on all the incidents.." U cant be serious!

And this one "driver becomes a danger and a hazard to race wheel to wheel with because he has chose a risky possibly unstable tire strategy" God pls. Don't ever say this again pls. This really makes no sense. In RF1 u have a tire blow suddenly, and nobody care about this. Patrick is a bit harder then the rest. But no danger! U serious need to watch SRZ rF1, there is some mad racing going on! Patrick would be a lovely driver.

Someone should advise to you not to say anything on topics you don't know anything about. De Wit is, has been and will be the main threat to anyone in any simracing league and FSR will not be safe to race in until he is gone. Do you need to be reminded of all the incidents and accident he has caused, including all the illegal intentional ones? Great job director for banning him finally.

I say this as Edu outlined a logical reason why he punished Patrick ...as a rule I would say it is dumb to give a penalty if u have an accident and some1 hits u but Edu has the data to make an informed inteligent decision and when he has the leagues interest at heart why would you disagree with him. It shouldnt matter what history Pat has, the league let him back in...if Bono was guilty of all the above I would question if his license would be revoked...id like to think it would but would it really? And besides who wants to put on a show like srz if its as bad as u say? So why not get behind your director instead of moaning, knowing down the line if such incidents happen against you or your team...you'll be entitled to the same recourse.

Btw If what Edu says is true regarding his tires then I stand by what I said about being a danger, he wasnt driving safely to his conditions. He shudda slowed up if he meant he safe to drive with... not such an unreasonable expectation from admins for what is the premier sim league...just my opinion

Who the hell are you with 1 messege till now. I guess who you are. You cannot ban a driver with 50/50 guilty with another one, you have to be 100% sure that all incidents are on 100% caused by De Wit, then he should be banned, but in this situation you judge him because he wear too much his tires, that's his problem, he was hitted behind, lol what the hell for first time I hear the front driver is guilty because of mistake or half-spin.

Someone should advise to you not to say anything on topics you don't know anything about. De Wit is, has been and will be the main threat to anyone in any simracing league and FSR will not be safe to race in until he is gone. Do you need to be reminded of all the incidents and accident he has caused, including all the illegal intentional ones? Great job director for banning him finally.

Maybe u should bring up your real name and then say again. I really hate people (say kids) when they make a new account to post this nonsense comments. \Admins should look at your ip and bring up your real name and then ban u for always.

What really hurts me atm is that Patrick think he is not welcome anymore in whole FSR community about all these childish stuff around here.

Everytime its the same here. 2 years ago it was Morand, last year Morand again and this year it will be Patrick that has all eyes on him.

U need always a black sheep to point fingers at it. And now its Patrick. I feel sorry for him because u dont know Patrick in private. I have the honor that i know him in private and he is a really good guy and taking care and helping others. U guys need to think twice saying these stupid words about him.

Still im not saying that i am 100% disagreed with Eduard, but not all are worth those penalty points. I respect Eduard for all his work in FSR. And i respect all drivers. And i dont know how hard it is and as it is Eduards first time as a WC director he did a really great job. And i hope he can do it a long time for all of us.

. De Wit is, has been and will be the main threat to anyone in any simracing league and FSR will not be safe to race in until he is gone.

You forgot me... :confused: i have some licences revoked, do i have to leave FSR ?
This is a joke argument. it's not because you have a reputation that you won't be allowed to race.

Patrick during this race didn't crash on purpose, ok he has agressive style as me but his intention wasn't to put some drivers in the walls.

For the tyre problem. i could do 5 or 6 more laps with my medium tyres, but agree that i couldn't be in 1.35.6 consistant during 23 laps, what i enjoyed to do when i posted my feelings.. I think, is not the real problem of his spin. we saw before he defended hard and throttle very hard, i think he overheated too much his rear tyres : even with fresh tyres and overheated rear tyres the car is undrivable, you can make a test and you'll agree with what i say.

i'm agree jack race suffered by this incident. FSR is the cleanest league about driving, but from my part, it was a racing incident, because even he had his worn tyres, a spin is hard to prevent. you could ask Patrick if he wanted to spin and loose some place rather than be overtaken by jack, he'll aswer the 2nd one....

The amount of contact being made and incidents happening, which a lot of them where on the stream. Still looked tragic to me.
And ofcource there are still problems with rf2 damage/collision model. Like how Patrick flipped a couple of times and being able to carry on after.
As long as rf2 has problems with that, i think we shouldn't be allowed to continue after a crash like that.
For anyone watching the stream, and seing a driver continue after something like that happened it will look very weird and unprofessional!

Everytime its the same here. 2 years ago it was Morand, last year Morand again and this year it will be Patrick that has all eyes on him.

I don't sense any special hate from FSR community towards Patrick (well, apart from few individuals). But people are to certain extent judged by their history, it's the way it is everywhere. Hamilton got a lot more attention in 2011 when he was repeatedly involved in incidents, than with his first incident. If I would have repeated the mistakes Patrick did in 2009,2010,2013 and then in Bahrain race I would again be involved in many incidents, my fault or not, people would have harder time believing I am innocent. No matter how nice guy I would be in private, and I am sure Pat is as well.

morgan isn't same, what yo get and get dw. iwant understand just read post cerefuli but .thes is big joke what did fsr or what fsr want did again for give me please. eading posts what I see here e1 want kik out dw so I have one question here.prs don't give rules are you guyswant win evrething and others drivers masurabate here? or what the **** here going on??? I have 2 kids I am 40 years old man both are girls wen time is going we are seating on thes **** pc and watching fsr wc series! so no need here post shits lets take huis license why not??? he is win evrething so lets bun him but no you giys going mad only see who is dangeros only pereseion motors win! onothers shits you people don't want see thes is me opionion thes called push drivers nothing more
! again for give me crak uk who want thes understand evreyione understand! I am not kinda man like cry girl! like you people thes shame if someone ask who are you ev1 man can say yes I am good man but isn't correct evereyobody cry here

morgan isn't same, what yo get and get dw. iwant understand just read post cerefuli but .thes is big joke what did fsr or what fsr want did again for give me please. eading posts what I see here e1 want kik out dw so I have one question here.prs don't give rules are you guyswant win evrething and others drivers masurabate here? or what the **** here going on??? I have 2 kids I am 40 years old man both are girls wen time is going we are seating on thes **** pc and watching fsr wc series! so no need here post shits lets take huis license why not??? he is win evrething so lets bun him but no you giys going mad only see who is dangeros only pereseion motors win! onothers shits you people don't want see thes is me opionion thes called push drivers nothing more
! again for give me crak uk who want thes understand evreyione understand! I am not kinda man like cry girl! like you people thes shame if someone ask who are you ev1 man can say yes I am good man but isn't correct evereyobody cry here

What exactly are you trying to say?

"I thought my english was bad!"

yep, maybe. but what you whant understand you understand good. iam not pw.and what is fun here people like you are sucks! thes understand you? oh forget it it is shame what are you writing here by me thes ok?? so go sleep if you can do thes just call me mobile in Georgia I am wariior man not looks like you girl. didn't see war no were and write me **** posts! so anway maybe beter go drive for you and not responding mestupid world. again for give me admins! I am sorry rd but no need teach me how world take people like you. good night! rob mylitsle kid are much much younger then you. but I proumnd cos she live like me like hear father what is cooled normal life. and btw google didn t have translate what you whant see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%