Race #01, Australia: Post-Race Discussion

We must rerun the race!! Waited the whole week for the race, practiced, did everything carefully, and what have we here? The race was horrible, a total catasthrope, a server acting like a cruise server! I mean, the qualifying got all messed up because batches didn't work, then when we start the race, Ari in front of me stays in his grid and I spin. Then during the race lots of drivers retire, spin and crash, me as one of them. Horrible race! We should rerun it! I'm very disappointed!! :( I guess quite nobody was satisfied with the results. Looks like my 1st race has totally gone underground.

lol, 52 seconds! Isn't it reason enough why the race was so .....'d up? In fact, I couldn't have called it a race.

Very very bad for grid 2 i think, so much confusion, first no qual, then qual, and then after not?
When we did the first formation lap i lagged evil and ended in pit, when i rejoined i was DQ.

I was really looking forward to this first race, and then it was ended before it ever started for me :/

Well hope everything is better for the next race :)

Happy driving guys!

If all races will be like this, I'll leave FSR, and no moneyback's allowed? Great, just great.

Frustrated due to the fact I practiced hard and then everything just got messed up. Damn it!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%