1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #01, Australia: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

We must rerun the race!! Waited the whole week for the race, practiced, did everything carefully, and what have we here? The race was horrible, a total catasthrope, a server acting like a cruise server! I mean, the qualifying got all messed up because batches didn't work, then when we start the race, Ari in front of me stays in his grid and I spin. Then during the race lots of drivers retire, spin and crash, me as one of them. Horrible race! We should rerun it! I'm very disappointed!! :( I guess quite nobody was satisfied with the results. Looks like my 1st race has totally gone underground.

3. Wrong Randomness, i won grid 2 by 52 seconds.
    Sad i didn't get into Grid 1 but i won in Grid 2 so boom.

4. The first race and a bad start. A full day of bad connections. Half a second bad Q, switches many times my connection so I could not even better. I HOPE THAT WILL BE BETTER NEXT TIME.

5. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

lol, 52 seconds! Isn't it reason enough why the race was so .....'d up? In fact, I couldn't have called it a race.

6. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

The race was absolutely messed up!! I'm not satisfied at all.

7. Very very bad for grid 2 i think, so much confusion, first no qual, then qual, and then after not?
    When we did the first formation lap i lagged evil and ended in pit, when i rejoined i was DQ.

I was really looking forward to this first race, and then it was ended before it ever started for me :/

Well hope everything is better for the next race :)

Happy driving guys!

8. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

If all races will be like this, I'll leave FSR, and no moneyback's allowed? Great, just great.

9. Mate stop complaining, the only reason i won by the gap is because of my strategy which got me a gap back to third, and because the leader had an engine failure, it was a decent race in my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

You wouldn't have said so if you were me... :( I'm not satisfied at all.

11. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

I demand to have my losed time back!

12. My first race ever in FSR ended in the first laps with a game bug, I couldn't remove a 10s stop-and-go penalty even pitting 3 times, and finally was DQ. I'm sure everything will go fine next time :)

By the way, WT Broadcast is up --> http://www.formula-simracing.net/broadcast/wt-broadcast

13. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

The next race is better to be a success! :(

14. Yeah we know now...

15. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Frustrated due to the fact I practiced hard and then everything just got messed up. Damn it!

16. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Guess I just have to start practicing onto the Malaysian GP.

17. RandomnessInside, will you please shut up. You don't need to post about 12 times about how your race didn't go to plan. How about you read rules and be a professional sim racer.

18. By the way, Grid 2 races will go on my gpcos right?

19. A bit harsh there Bradley...

Random, it happens in racing, just suck it up like a man and move on ;)

20. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

...:(