1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R3E: "Your dream car is here - Grab your pick" ?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Connor Caple, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Okay - so I went looking for my dream car on the website and it is not there. Unlike other racers, I'm old and slow so my dream car is actually a Mini.:laugh:

How about it, guys?:whistling:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

I guess you missed the PCI Nano Cup back then ;)

Looking at your avatar you probably refer to the old classic Mini though... ;)

• Like Like x 5
  3. Georg, is that Mini going to be released in the future? I'm guessing that most of us are wondering why it hasn't been released yet. Thanks

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I like the BMW Mini too. :thumbsup:

5. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

it was just a promo car, purely to be used for that competition, afaik it was never the intention to release that car.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

How can you torture us by showing us such a thing of beauty and then not releasing it? :cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

yer sorry we are a bit evil every now and then.... ;)

:devilish::ninja:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. My dream car(s):
    Lotus 49 (yes, every sim needs to have it!), Bac Mono, KTM X-Bow, Ariel Atom (V8 and some other versions :p) and a few Caterhams, like the Super 7.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'd love the idea of track day car pack. If there is an ariel atom and a Bac Mono i'd be super happy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I think this is/was a bad business decision for two reasons.
    First of.
    There can be people put off by this if they tried it and really liked the car, you then never release.
    And it's really not nice to real fans of the car, thinking that they will get the car at some point!

Secondly.
    Putting money, time and resources to license, modeling, sound etc, on an awesome car without having the plan to ever releasing it into the real game.
    That doesn't sound like a wise decision to me.. .

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

I don't agree, there are a few facts to consider.
    1. the car was not a mini, no badges etc etc, not licensed
    2. the car was a conversion from Race07 and of lower quality then the current r3e content and definitely not ready for a release on all levels
    3. the car was never meant for release
    Having said that it doesn't mean a real MINI will never find its way into r3e. but when it's done it will be done proper.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Looking forward for the mini to be included one day as its really a fun car! :-D

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Okay, thank you for clearing that out!

14. 247

My dream cars?asked too many time but the answer was always no...i really want alfa's ingame...would be lovely to have the 75 touring car ,the 155 v6 ti touring car or dtm , the 156 GTA touring car and the latest Alfa gt...i know race 07 have it but we never get tired of alfa's and they are probably the main reason I still play race 07...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I'm still waiting for a Mini.

I know people have issues they want sorted and that DTM2014 was a money-making priority for S3E, but I still want them. Brands Hatch GP + Minis = Heaven :thumbsup::laugh:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. But we don't have brands gp do we? I wanted to run that yesterday but only found the Indy layout. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

please please please the mini challenge one of the best cars in Race 07 and GSce ...

the racers car!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Yup - it's another of my requests, and always has been :D

• Like Like x 1