R3E with Sim Tools 2.0?

My shakers used with Simvibe and sli pro suddenly stopped working for r3e. My trackir and dashmeter pro works just fine though. I haven't played the game in a while. When I finally did this past Sunday, my shakers and slightly pro did not work with r3e. As my race time was limited and anxious to just race, I played my other Sims without issue.

I've done some research and it looks like I need an app to run along side with R3E. https://www.xsimulator.net/simtools-motion-simulator-software/
I couldn't find clear answers if this app will get my sli pro and simvibe working again. But it looks like I have to pay to use this app? If so, then their must be other solutions that doesn't require me to spend money if I don't have to.

I havent updated sli max manager, but when I do most likely Friday, that should get my sli
Pro working in R3E again. Simvibe I did update, but still didn't work.

Another thing I want to try as a last resort is uninstalling then reinstall R3E.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .

You don't need anything other than Simvibe. My hunch is that you are now running the 64bit version of R3E, you need to change the "wait on" executable in Simvibe.

upload_2018-2-21_22-35-31.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back