1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured R3E - What's happening in the Racing Club this week?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

Mid Ohio.png
    This week we will do our racing in RaceRoom Racing Experience at Mid-Ohio in the United States.

We're heading to United States this week to the rollercoaster ride of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
    Since it's opening in 1962 it's been host to a wide variety of series and events, Can-Am Challenge Cup, IMSA GT Championship and NASCAR to name a few.

We will be running the Full Layout;
    Mid Ohio Full.png

Signups are open, here's this weeks schedule:
    Tuesday - Touring Classics
    Wednesday - WTCC 2013 / 2014*
    Thursday - DTM 1992 / 2013*
    Friday - GTO Classics (Audi 90 Quattro)
    Saturday - WTCC 2014
    Sunday - Multiclass Endurance
    * - Just as last week, these two events we are testing a slightly new format, you may go vote for what cars will be raced, please vote if you intend on participating though.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend.

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Thanks Kjell....

Stunning races Monday and Tuesday, cant wait for the rest of the week :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Robin

Premium Member

I have spent some time with the Touring Car Classics and the new CSW V2 profile that came with the recent patch and I am loving it.
    R3E really is getting there!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

See you in our races then? :)
  5. Robin

Premium Member

Definately when time allows. But I have been on late shifts at the moment.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I don't think anything is going to happen in this club yet. No more club racing until a staff member jumps in. :(
  7. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

What next ? I see another small grid in this week :(.