R3E updates

J-F Chardon

SimBin Studios
Hello !

Yesterday we deployed a (pretty big, sorry) patch for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Here's the changelog of this update:

Open Beta 0.1.1.971 is available

Next time you restart your Steam client, you will download this update.

Game:
- Prepared the game for the upcoming content launches
- Added a reverse layout to Lakeview hillclimb
- Added support for more resolution ratios (21/9; 48/9; 48/10)
- Improved physics of the BMW 635csi (Touring Classics class)
- Data display now works in replays as well
- Fixed a backend error that occured for some users when participating in competitions.
- Fixed an issue where some machines would fail to play the intro videos correctly
- Fixed a rare case where the game would fail to recognize the user's account
- Fixed the bug where final gearbox ratio was incorrect when using Amateur driving model
- Updated EGFIS localization
- Fix for a backend error "4294967295"

Portal:
- Added a subscribe feature to the leaderboards that adds a custom widget to the user's dashboard with the selected filters
- It is now possible to share on social feeds after editing screenshots using Pixlr™
- Fixed a geolocation issue that would show the wrong currency for some users
- Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer
- Fixed some issue when adding / removing videos from a user's profile
- Increased overall performance when browsing and scrolling
- Various other bug fixing and improvements

Doubt ill get an anwser to this but I just have to ask ..

@ J-F Chardon
Is SimBin planning to add some more free content later on? Apart from the "Try Before You Buy" challenges and Competitions, the base content is lacking a bit to keep it interesting for youre average gamer.

Im not really asking this for myself, allthough i like free stuff aswell :) I can afford to buy content and support the title.. But it would be nice if we could tell some of the "Nay sayers" over at the Steam forums that some more free stuff is in the works? Im seeing a lot of ppl pass by that might have gotten hooked if the base package was a little more interesting..

Allso whats the deal with Multiplayer can we get an eta?
Will it be available for free or will it be a payed for package like GetReal mode?
Hoping to see an awnser to these simple questions.

With regards,

Just read SimBin Insider..

http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-ten-million-kilometers/

"Some of you have asked us to share additional information about where SimBin Studios and RaceRoom Racing Experience are headed. In the coming months we will begin to answer these requests. Expect a deeper look into the studio as we move towards our goals. Along the way we’ll clue you in on R3E’s progress and other news as our small team experiences it."

Sounds good.. guess ill just have to be patient for a few more weeks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back