1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R3E updated Dec. 9th

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Lars Hansen, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

Ah, there's nothing like the feeling of coming back from work and seeing a queued update in Steam. :D
    Fuel-usage implemented, 6 hour sessions, and a whopping 3.1 Gigs of data.
    Methinks we may have some new toys this week-end. :)

EDIT: Yep, checking the data-folders, both the NSU and the Audi TTs have suddenly appeared.
    Christmas came early this year. :D
    2nd Edit: Oh dear, the Formula Raceroom have appeared as well...... Be still my heart. :)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium Member

Just the info i was looking for while downloading the update,Thanks @Lars Hansen :thumbsup: Funds added :D.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium Member

And Chang circuit is in the Locations folder :cool:.Is "Raceroom_fr2" new in the Cars folder?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen

True.
    Then again, I don't think I've visited even half of the tracks I already have, so... :D
    Personally, I'm much more interested in the Audis and the open-wheelers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium Member

Audi's yes,I'm not sure I'm Qualified to drive the Open wheelers though :D.

• Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

I'm so horny! :cry: I hope NSU is Nordschleife..? Not big fan of open-wheelers, but welcoming it, and what I'm really looking forward to is that Audi Cup.
    And some MP and game improvements of course... Christmas behind doors, today I picked some vacation days at work so holidays can start little bit earlier - I think this year will be first in my life I will not be unwrapping gifts - the best gift will be autoupdated through steam... :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Uh oh... I think S3s servers may be down (??) - S3 website not loading, update not loading...:confused:
    ... standing by ....

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

No change in the AI still aggressive an blind :rolleyes:

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. I disagree. I've just had an epic race at Bathurst in the DTM 92s. A sample size of 1 might be a bit small, but so far for me the AI is a big step forward. They fight each other, they keep their nose in when you turn in side by side, they defend their positions (a bit...), and generally feel very racey and challenging indeed without getting too aggressive

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen

+1
    Did a 2 hour race at Zandvoort, with loads of fun.. Even ran side-by-side all the way down that bendy straight (you know what I mean :D ).
    They will race you, but they're certainly not hyper-aggressive.
    Any contact I've had so far has been me running into them, due to different braking points.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen

Well, if I only drove what I was qualified to drive, I'd never get to drive anything. :p
    Unless R3E introduces a Clio Cup....And even then, maybe. :D

• Haha Haha x 2
  13. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen

It is.
    Try sorting the folders according to Last Updated, and you'll see it instantly.

• Love Love x 2
  14. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

Very nice update, with some much needed features, and can't wait for the release of the audi tt cup!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

eh.. almost.. I want it so much, I see it everywhere. Thought (persuaded my mind) that NSU is NordSchleifeUltimate... :D

• Winner Winner x 1