R3E ->Try Before You Buy!

NEWS: http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-try-before-you-buy/

"Gratis, Free, Lliure, kostenlos, libero, a word we all like in these hard financial times! Since we want to make sure you will spend your dinero’s wisely, we think it is only fair that you can try before you buy!
Starting today at 6 pm CET , we give you the chance to test drive the Audi R8 LMS Ultra and the Cougar C14/1 for free on the RR Raceway Sprint track. To join, go to the competitions page and choose one of the challenges.
The “Try before you buy” challenge runs until tomorrow, Thursday Feb 14 6 pm CET!"

testdrive2_large_BLOG-670x461.png

testdrive2_largebBLOG-670x461.png

I believe this was already there, via other challenges. I already drove the R8 via such a challenge.

Also, as I have been told, the challenges do NOT have the REAL DRIVE option, so you are forced to drive with some aids.

So, to me this is just a bubble of air. Try it, but not feel it as it is. So the actual product you buy, and drive in the real drive options, is a total difference, handles different, en feels different.
Almost the same as making a test drive in a Renault Clio, and buy a Megane.

I believe this was already there, via other challenges. I already drove the R8 via such a challenge.

Also, as I have been told, the challenges do NOT have the REAL DRIVE option, so you are forced to drive with some aids.

The Cougar C14 Competition is in Get Real Mode..!

I think you have to take a look into before you say something is wrong Marco... :)
Lol :) I have said it in a different thread already, I have uninstalled the game after I tested it. Someone told me the challenges where not in real mode. Perhaps thats something of the beta, perhaps it differs per challenge. Anyway, as I did not like the feel of the game itself, I uninstalled it, so I could not verify it anymore. Hence the bold part, as I have been told.

Good to know that I was wrong there :). Think its good the real mode is available there as well...

Personaly i cant drive the competitions with all the aids on, cant feel what the car is doing at all. Get Real how ever feels really good once you managed to setup youre wheel correctly.
I would suggest giving it another try and browse the forums for controller files and setups.

Allso this is a very good move by SimBin.
It was suggested a few times on the forums and its good to see they listen.
Now we just need them to make some clear rules about running starts and cutting corners for these competitions and all is good :)

I have tried several wheel settings indeed, but just couldn't get a nice feel with it. However, I did not ban it from my PC :). I will try it again, but in a few. Want to see some improvement first, and then I will have another go. And I do try to keep up to date on it :)

I have tried several wheel settings indeed, but just couldn't get a nice feel with it. However, I did not ban it from my PC :). I will try it again, but in a few. Want to see some improvement first, and then I will have another go. And I do try to keep up to date on it :)

I have these settings and it feels quite good. Not 100% awesome, but not bad at all.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/so-whats-it-like.63074/page-7#post-1355835

And I've tried the competitions and it felt like the Real Mode for me....

Having said that, I'm not into GTR cars much, so hopefully they will add some car variety....

R3E ->Try Before You Buy! #2

http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-try-before-you-buy-2/

Feb 15 6:00pm CET - Feb 16 6:00pm CET Alpina B6 GT3

Feb 15 6:00pm CET - Feb 16 6:00pm CET BMW Z4 GT3

Feb 15 6:00pm CET - Feb 16 6:00pm CET Chevrolet Corvette C6R GT2

Feb 16 6:00pm CET - Feb 17 6:00pm CET McLaren MP4 12C GT3

Feb 16 6:00pm CET - Feb 17 6:00pm CET Mistral M530

Feb 16 6:00pm CET - Feb 17 6:00pm CET DMD P21

Feb 17 6:00pm CET - Feb 18 6:00pm CET BMW 635 CSI

Feb 17 6:00pm CET - Feb 18 6:00pm CET RUF CTR3

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?