R3E: Physics Development Stream available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Building up to the launch of the soon to be released DTM 2015 Experience add-on for RaceRoom Racing Experience Sector 3 Studios have produced a number of live stream sessions with real life DTM Drivers Bruno Spengler and Daniel Juncadella.

89415597hj.jpg

Works BMW and Mercedes drivers Spengler and Juncadella have been working with the Swedish studio recently to help develop the latest physics improvements for the latest edition of the popular DTM expansion pack.

76141421.jpg

RaceDepartment's own AussieStig also participated in the latest stream alongside Daniel Juncadella ISRTV, GamerMuscle and BSimRacing. Video of that stream can be seen below.

This is continuing something of a trend for Sector 3 after recently receiving input from ADAC GT Masters professional driver (and sometime sim racer) Kelvin van der Linde regarding the new tyre model for their ADAC GT Masters Experience and GTR3 car packs. Additionally, a recent post on the Mikaela Ahlin-Kottulinsky Fanpage Facebook page shows Audi Sport TT Cup rookie driver Mikaela Ahlin-Kottulinsky test driving the soon to be released Audi Sport TT Cup Series add-on. This add-on brings another impressive addition that is sure to bolster the already substantial line-up of official content currently available in RaceRoom Racing Experience.

With the recent announcement of the Bentley Continental GT3 addition to the upcoming ADAC 2015 Experience (thus delaying release while development continues) the proposed GTR3 physics updates have been delayed until after this latest DTM content update.

The help and support of professional racing drivers can only help grow this already very polished simulation. With content and feature updates proposed for the coming months, RaceRoom Racing Experience continues to grow and improve with each and every update.

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, join in the fun of our R3E Racing club or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited:
the thing is the constant "keep buying" to get improved physics situation we got. By the time they update all the cars people have actually bought I'm afraid interest will be lost. They sould update the old cars then sell new packs. To me it just seems money money to get the game we actually want?

the thing is the constant "keep buying" to get improved physics situation we got. By the time they update all the cars people have actually bought I'm afraid interest will be lost. They sould update the old cars then sell new packs. To me it just seems money money to get the game we actually want?

I agree mostly. But remember it's still in open beta phase and they may be trying to raise funds to further develop the sim. It's getting a bit overboard though. They did imply that these new changes should filter down to the older cars more quickly than they have in the past. IMO they need to update the free cars asap so when people try the free stuff they get a proper first impression and hopefully enjoy it and stick with it.

Yes it is. The community ask a long time about Advanced setup menue, Tyre model, Advanced damage model, flag rules, Advanced mp and and and.
But what does s3? The add content of content. Add a fake Tyre model, no setup options and another dtm 15 pack with new downshifting prevention.

S3 is the little dog from raceroom without own opinion.
I was a long time behind s3 but actually im disappointed and angry about putting so much money in that game.

Yes it is. The community ask a long time about Advanced setup menue, Tyre model, Advanced damage model, flag rules, Advanced mp and and and.
But what does s3? The add content of content. Add a fake Tyre model, no setup options and another dtm 15 pack with new downshifting prevention.

S3 is the little dog from raceroom without own opinion.
I was a long time behind s3 but actually im disappointed and angry about putting so much money in that game.

The popular response to this is that different people work on coding/feature than work on content, so producing more content doesn't delay work on features and functions. But, there's been a whole lot of content over the last 6 months with very few features/functions added, which doesn't make much sense.

I get your point though. But AC is missing a lot of stuff too, PCARS is still half broken, RF2 is in perpetual beta mode, and iRacing has it's own problems as well as being way, way, way more expensive. R3E still puts the biggest smile on my face so I'm not too bothered by these things yet, but I have drawn a line in the sand. I'll get the new DTM and if the cars feel as good as the beta testers say then I'll probably get the new ADAC too, but after that I won't be putting any more money into it until the other areas are improved.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%