1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

R3E: Pagani Zonda R 2012 Specs + Screenshots

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bram, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,288
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +397
    cant waiz for it :D the sound must be brutal...

3. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium

Ratings:
    +994
    Any word on when we will be granted sone new stuff to play with?

4. jun2510

jun2510

Ratings:
    +7
    How bout some open wheelers Lets go !!!

5. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +690
    no no, the format is crying for rally!!! just one guy against the clock, that is rally pur, isn't it? come on raceroom, give us some more one-way tracks and some real rally cars, there's a niche noone cares about, it's yours for the taking.

6. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +339
    Its Simbin and they are pretty quiet. Not as quiet as Deep silver who torture their community for about 4 to 5 years without saying anything about the new upcoming title Rebirth. But yeah, after 3000+ km im heading back to EVO and Legends for some competitive racing against AI. I just cant take it any more to run dry laps. Probably be back at R3E when Simbin will release a major update. And that...can take a while.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    I am going a similar way. I like the Hillclimb and once in a while it's nice to get that out of the way, but I won;'t return until there are more tracks, cars and online racing.

8. CoryG85

CoryG85

Ratings:
    +10
    Can't wait for this car. My absolute favorite car of all time is the Zonda model. Not a huge fan of this games' pricing model but that hasn't stopped me from sinking $50 USD into it and I'll happily sink $50 when more content is available. And $50 more and probably $50 more. Just keep it coming and keep feeding you $$, ok?