1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R3E: Pagani Zonda R 2012 Specs + Screenshots

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bram, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. cant waiz for it :D the sound must be brutal...
  3. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Any word on when we will be granted sone new stuff to play with?
  4. How bout some open wheelers Lets go !!!
  5. no no, the format is crying for rally!!! just one guy against the clock, that is rally pur, isn't it? come on raceroom, give us some more one-way tracks and some real rally cars, there's a niche noone cares about, it's yours for the taking.
  6. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Its Simbin and they are pretty quiet. Not as quiet as Deep silver who torture their community for about 4 to 5 years without saying anything about the new upcoming title Rebirth. But yeah, after 3000+ km im heading back to EVO and Legends for some competitive racing against AI. I just cant take it any more to run dry laps. Probably be back at R3E when Simbin will release a major update. And that...can take a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I am going a similar way. I like the Hillclimb and once in a while it's nice to get that out of the way, but I won;'t return until there are more tracks, cars and online racing.
  8. Can't wait for this car. My absolute favorite car of all time is the Zonda model. Not a huge fan of this games' pricing model but that hasn't stopped me from sinking $50 USD into it and I'll happily sink $50 when more content is available. And $50 more and probably $50 more. Just keep it coming and keep feeding you $$, ok?