R3E New year sale

So I have the DTM 2015 pack bought a week or so ago during another sale, I also bought the FR2 pack as it was cheap anyway and love my OW cars.

What would be the most financially sound purchases to make next as I heard that you keep getting discounts for items you own, I don't want to end up buying something that I could've gotten a lot cheaper another way if that makes sense? :O_o:

Also, is it always cheaper on the store or in Steam?
For example, the store lists the Audi pack as 499vRp or $5.42 but on Steam the same pack is RM12.00 which is $2.73
Trouble is Steam doesn't have all the packs on sale...

So I have the DTM 2015 pack bought a week or so ago during another sale, I also bought the FR2 pack as it was cheap anyway and love my OW cars.

What would be the most financially sound purchases to make next as I heard that you keep getting discounts for items you own, I don't want to end up buying something that I could've gotten a lot cheaper another way if that makes sense? :O_o:

Also, is it always cheaper on the store or in Steam?
For example, the store lists the Audi pack as 499vRp or $5.42 but on Steam the same pack is RM12.00 which is $2.73
Trouble is Steam doesn't have all the packs on sale...
Worth having a read here :)

Think I'll take the plunge and buy the open wheelers car (I won't call it a pack because its one car with some different paint).:rolleyes:

And whilst I am having a moan, just what is the extra 50% discount a discount of? What is the proper price? Just so misleading. 50% off an already discounted price of a cost no one knows what was? Confusing or what? Someone there is laughing.

Last edited:
Safest bet (while a little bit exhausting or tiring) is to stop after each purchased item and compare prices between Steam, in-game shop (game.Raceroom.com) and raceroom.com (publisher page - ADAC 14 9.99)! Second is to buy bulk VRP in advance. And then afterwards never buy two packs at once!!! What currency is RM for a Londoner? Is Audi TT on sale in Steam?

Yeah about that. I'm a Londoner but moved to Malaysia 2 years ago. So RM = Ringgit Malaysia
Only bought one pack so far and I've read the info about R3E on here now so understand checking back after purchasing otherwise you won't see the new discounted price.

Edit Audi doesn't say it's on sale. Just 12 ringgit so incredibly tempting as that's cheaper than a pint of lager out here... ;)

Wow, these prices are completely out of touch. 22.50 is way too expensive. Anyway, maybe buy the ADAC 14 as next item on the publisher website, before you have the tracks in there (better control this before). But with all that input, I feel you are ready to survive the sales model hehe

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back