R3E has been updated with a hotfix patch

Sonat Ozturk

Sector3 Studios
- Fixed an issue where the linked discount was not applying to the linked car (e.g. ADAC 2013 Mercedes SLS <-> GTR3 Mercedes SLs for a while due to cache not refreshing after a pack purchase.
- Fixed an issue with competitions not launching if the content of the competition is of another experience. Re-enabled the DTM Lausitzring competition.
- Removed EvO (R3E Event Version) controller profiles that was uploaded by accident.
- Fixed an issue with the race length being 5 laps on most tracks.
- Fixed an issue where the user could not inspect the pack he/she purchased in the “Purchased Content” tab.

Hey Sonat, what about those fools that just clicked on "confirm purchase" for the SLS AMG GT3 (in the GTR3 category) yesterday after they bought the ADAC GT Masters Pack? Just bad luck or do they get a refund of 250 vRP?

Well, I was one of those fools ;) (username "swordfish")

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thanks to all @Sector3 for the great update ;)

Btw: I purchased the ADAC GT Masters Pack via the Portal (in my browser) and purchased the SLS in the GTR3 category via the game - which I started some minutes later.

Last edited:
Thanks, got that last AMG SLS GT3 now. 100% content complete!

Glad to hear.

Thanks Sonat, now the discounts on the cars work properly. :thumbsup:

But why isn't Zandvoort discounted?
Is it a bug or a your choice?

Please check my previous post: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/r3e-open-beta-has-been-updated.92771/page-2#post-1809141

Hmm it should be discounted. If you own DTM Experience 2013, Zandvoort should be 75% off in R3E. Can you show me a screenshot of the issue?

Hey Sonat, what about those fools that just clicked on "confirm purchase" for the SLS AMG GT3 (in the GTR3 category) yesterday after they bought the ADAC GT Masters Pack? Just bad luck or do they get a refund of 250 vRP?

Well, I was one of those fools ;) (username "swordfish")

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thanks to all @Sector3 for the great update ;)

Btw: I purchased the ADAC GT Masters Pack via the Portal (in my browser) and purchased the SLS in the GTR3 category via the game - which I started some minutes later.

Hey Swordfish, Can you check your VRP balance and your transaction history (under VRP balance menu) and check what you were charged with? If it indeed did not apply the discount due to cache being late then we will of course award you your VRP's back.

Hmm it should be discounted. If you own DTM Experience 2013, Zandvoort should be 75% off in R3E. Can you show me a screenshot of the issue?

Here it is, click to enlarge.

It should results in the Discounted Items section.
Yesterday before that I bought the ADAC it was the same (apart for the cars), only 5 tracks discounted (I remember 4x125 and 1x100) but no Zandvoort.

My doubt is that maybe I paid the ADAC pack more than I should (I own DTME2013 & the season pass for the 2014)...

How do I exit the game ? The red arrow thing does nothing.
I've also had many ''internet connection problems'', where the game fails to connect.

*edit: Oh, now it did. It appears i was disconnected, but there was no warning. The button just wouldn't pop up the ''Do you wish to quit'' window.

Can you check your transaction history and let me know the amount you paid for the pack?

Before buying the pack, did you own any of the similar cars such as sls, c
Here it is, click to enlarge.

It should results in the Discounted Items section.
Yesterday before that I bought the ADAC it was the same (apart for the cars), only 5 tracks discounted (I remember 4x125 and 1x100) but no Zandvoort.

My doubt is that maybe I paid the ADAC pack more than I should (I own DTME2013 & the season pass for the 2014)...

Can you check your transaction history and let me know the amount you paid for the pack?

Before buying the pack, did you own any of the similar cars such as sls, camaro etc.?

Yes, it is slow(downloaded the patch at 150kbs today, lol :D) and the wifi signal has been quite unstable last couple of days. I assumed it has smth to do with my connection. The menus and pages are also struggling to load.

Last edited:
Im having some issues when trying to enter multiplayer rooms.

Once you choose a race the game simply wont respond when selecting a car 90% of the time. This goes for cars that Ive purchased a long time ago as for the ADAC package I got today. Not sure if the server is having issues with verifying content. But as soon as I bought a Livery for a certain car (just to test) And used that the game would load. I was Able to select the ADAC Mercedes one time and race on Zandvoort. Now the game wont let me choose any of them.

They work in Single player races though..

Im having some issues when trying to enter multiplayer rooms.

Once you choose a race the game simply wont respond when selecting a car 90% of the time. This goes for cars that Ive purchased a long time ago as for the ADAC package I got today. Not sure if the server is having issues with verifying content. But as soon as I bought a Livery for a certain car (just to test) And used that the game would load. I was Able to select the ADAC Mercedes one time and race on Zandvoort. Now the game wont let me choose any of them.

They work in Single player races though..

Hi Terry. How long did you wait before it starts loading usually? Just wondering if it's really unresponsive or just takes a while for loading to kick in.

Before buying the pack, did you own any of the similar cars such as sls, c

Before buying the pack, did you own any of the similar cars such as sls, camaro etc.?

Somehow I expected some problems with the update so luckily I took some screenshots before the update.

Content that I owned before the update:

The Discounted Items page after that yesterday I bought the ADAC pack and before the hotfix of today:

My transaction history:

As you can see the today hotfix didn't fix the missing Zandvoort in the Discounted Items page, and maybe the system didn't count it as a discount when I bought the ADAC pack...

Last edited:
As you can see the today hotfix didn't fix the missing Zandvoort in the Discounted Items page, and maybe the system didn't count it as a discount when I bought the ADAC pack...

Hi again Ricky. The issue was visual only which is now fixed. The calculation is correct however.

Let's go through it together. Apologies for the messy look. Spaces are not perfectly included in the forum post.

I'm just going to include the relevant content you own. Keep in mind some numbers are rounded.

Audi R8 Full Price: 299 Linked Discount Price:49 Discount:-250
Camaro Full Price: 199 Linked Discount Price: 75 Discount: -125

Nurburgring Full Price: 499 Linked Discount Price: 125 Discount:-374
Hockenheimring Full Price: 399 Linked Discount Price: 100 Discount:-299
Lausitzring Full Price: 499 Linked Discount Price: 125 Discount:-374
Red Bull Ring Full Price: 499 Linked Discount Price: 125 Discount:-374
Oschersleben Full Price:499 Linked Discount Price: 125 Discount:-374

Zandvoort Full Price:399 Linked Discount Price: 100 Discount:-299

Total Regular Price (If you were to buy these individually with no discount): 5650
Pack Price: 1800

Total price of the content you either own or have the similar version of: 2469

Total price of your content / Total Regular Price -> 2469/5650 = 0.43.6 (%)
0.43.6 * Pack Price ->43.6% * 1800 = 786 = Your Total Discount

Pack Price - Your Total Discount -> 1800-786 = 1014 VRP

My transaction history:
R3E_transaction_history.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%