R3E Feedback Time

So you've all been playing for a while , you have new content etc .

It would be nice to get some general chat + feedback about the game as it is at present , not what modes its missing but whats there now ...

how you feel the overall performance is , how the cars are balanced , how the ffb is , collisions , graphics etc

things like the FFB is sh** isnt really feedback ; go into depth about what the issue is and throw some ideas at it on what would make sense ....

if we can can you keep it to your opinions and not go into a general back and forth discussion about other peoples opinions

i will do my best to make sure the DEV's read this

many thanks

Andi

Graphics: Something i would love to see in the Graphics Options is the option to adjust Gamma and Brightness! I really miss this option, for some reason these options seem to disappear more and more from videogames these days because developers think our monitors are enough for it, well not, like in this game, the gamma is way to low, while in Game Stock Car, the gamma is way to high! And both game don't seem to have any options to lower or raise their gamma levels! So now every time i play GSC i have to set my monitor's black level to high or low.

AND, why can't we use Anti Aliasing higher than 8x?? It seems that AA is not working at all at the moment, am i right? Even when manually force it through my videocards control panel (AMD), only the FXAA in the options seem to do something. Maybe the devs should look into it, at the moment i am seeing so many jaggy lines i am getting distracted! And i have switched off bloom and blur, cause i hate those options in videogames. they are never realistic.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back