R3E: DTM and WTCC Coming?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

R3E: DTM and WTCC Coming?

An interesting screenshot surfaced in our RaceRoom Racing Experience forums showing two additional classes in the game menu featuring the popular touring car series DTM 2012 and WTCC 2012.

Simbin's latest simracing titles RACE 07 (PC) and RACE Pro (Xbox 360) already featured several FIA World Touring Car Championship seasons ranging from 2006 until 2010 but since that latter season the licensed content stopped. The 2012 season featured several turbocharged 1.6 liter touring cars such...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
no not the mega bundle / r3e is a free to play game(base package) and then you buy the addon stuff you want

the mega bundle is all there old games race07 gtr²/gtl etc (its worth it)

Andi

I see that its worth it its great, with great mods and not that expensive, for example 90 euros for rFactor 2 which is ... MUCH!

However, i downloaded RaceRoom Beta which was around 15gb and i had only one car and two tracks, that was all

RaceRoom BETA it's a waste of time ATM.

Worst FFB ever, arcade simulation, same "old" engine from ISI (i was expecting a new engine from SIMBIN...), and a payment system that is likely iRacing but ...
BUT. I don't see how this title can compete with what at this time is the queen of racing simulations (on PC) that is called iRacing, and the future king, that it's called Assetto Corsa.

I don't see many rooms of improvement and I really don't know what SIMBIN can invent to make this title more interesting or just more enjoyable \ playable ...

I don't want to announce the funeral of SimBin, I'm sure we will continue to appreciate Race Series for long time ...

However, i downloaded RaceRoom Beta which was around 15gb and i had only one car and two tracks, that was all

That was probably an early version, they've reduced the size of the game a lot, it's maybe 6 gigs now. If you don't register an account you get limited content. If you register you get 5 free cars and 2 free tracks with 7 layouts with more free content down the line probably. The rest of the content you're interested in needs to be purchased but it also allows you to take part in competitions and test drives for content you don't own.

I went now on steam, there is "play game" okay i press that it says 13gb free space required, however i cannot see anywhere what contains that download

Когда же вы научитесь говорить по русски...
Это необходимо. И без вариантов.

translate

When did you learn to speak Russian ... It is necessary. And no options.

please post in english

Andi

Ive just downloaded the RaceRoom via Steam and once again i have only one car , Aquila or whatever is her name.

The download contents are around 6gb

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back