R3E | Daytona International Speedway and 2019 Porsche 911 RSR Announced

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have dropped two excellent new content announcements for RaceRoom Racing Experience - the immense Daytona International Speedway and Porsche 911 RSR (2019) are both heading to the sim!

Perfect timing with the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona kicking into action this coming weekend, the legendary American sportscar circuit is one of the (imho) most underrepresented circuits in sim racing - and somewhere that should make an exceptional addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience and their large array of Prototype and GT racing cars within the sim.

As this is very much an early announcement, little is known about the new content at the time of writing - short of a preview image found at the foot of this article, and a proposed Q2 release date for the DLC.

As well the big Daytona reveal, Sector3 Studios have also confirmed the final Porsche model to be published from the recent Porsche themed DLC releases... Running in both GTE and GTLM at the classic endurance race, the 911 RSR (2019) should be a worthy new machine for players of RaceRoom Racing Experience to enjoy.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively on PC now.

Got something you need to know about the sim? Head to the RaceRoom sub forum here at RD, start a thread and let our awesome community help you out!

R3E - Daytona and Porsche 911 RSR 2019 Confirmed.jpg

Be aware you are patronizing all the oval fans who often does postulate that learning to drive on ovals is often harder than on road tracks.
I can remember from iRacing that getting in conflict with these people isnt good.:barefoot:
Horsehead in the bed and such:sleep:
Learning the track/ driving solo is easy, trying not to **** up the race of 24 other cars when 3 wide 4 deep is the fun part!

If there is one thing oval racing does teach you, it is how to maintain space in heavy traffic ;)
(something most freeway drivers seem unable to do)

We just know harsh reality of non sim racing people trying sim racing :whistling: :roflmao:
My brother gave up AMS after one corner and wanted to play NFS
Well it's either 'this is really cool' or 'oh yeah that's nice' as in god his poor wife is living with a man child.
No trolling @BrunoB just having fun, my brother tried it and thought he was going to hurl.

Well it's either 'this is really cool' or 'oh yeah that's nice' as in god his poor wife is living with a man child.
No trolling @BrunoB just having fun, my brother tried it and thought he was going to hurl.
worst reaction is complaining about how not real it is and you wonder how the hell this guy knows how it is to drive F1 car and why he expected the experience from 300$ wheel :rolleyes:

My brother gave up AMS after one corner and wanted to play NFS
Hehe I cannot take responsibility for your brother:roflmao: - byt in my mandatory humble way I just implyed that there was a chance that some non simmers(= more normal people) would see the light.:thumbsup:
Because they got the chance to get some success experiences by being able to control a virtual car on a track more than a few seconds - because they didnt have to use hours to learn the track layout. :sneaky:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I feel hunted by all of you. :ninja: And feel the need to repeat Caesar´s last words: You too my dear Brutus´es:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea