R3E Dashboards and In-Game widgets

Stefan Mizzi submitted a new resource:

R3E Web Dashboards - R3E Web Dashboards

Hi :) I have developed a simple web dashboard for myself and thought of sharing it with you. Not sure if you'll find it useful as unless you have an extra monitor, tablet or mobile, this wont be of much use.

But anyways, this web dashboard can be access from any of your devices as long as it is on the same WIFI or you are using your external IP.

Requirements:
Windows and .NET 4..5

Install:
See attached file to this post

Log:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate,

Two things:

1. Have you installed the AC Plugins?
View attachment 166387

2. Did you enable the plugin from inside the game?
Im not home so cannot get an image. But somewhere in settings you need to enable the plugins
Oh my word, I feel like a total tool. Never installed the plugin, never even knew or had a look at the tabs. Apologies for wasting your time. But thank you so much for the help. Really appreciate it. All is working as it should now. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Hey @Stefan Mizzi I forgot where I found or how to test again the in game dashboard, can you help? Anymore news on that
Ty

Hi mate! For which game? The DirectX widgets work only for Raceroom and remember that people said it affected their FPS.

But if you want to give it a go, just enable it from here:

upload_2017-1-8_16-50-4.png

Hi mate! For which game? The DirectX widgets work only for Raceroom and remember that people said it affected their FPS.

But if you want to give it a go, just enable it from here:

View attachment 166989
Hi Stefan, I have ProRacing Dashboard version 1.6.3.4 installed (Windows 10 Pro) and the app works fine but I have tried everything to get the "In-Game DirectX Overlays" to work with R3E but they do not come up for some reason, any ideas ?

Did you drive out of the pits as that's when data starts streaming on the screen?

Also, it could be that the widgets are not shown on screen cause of wrong x, y coordinates. Did you try to reset them?
I have all of the overlays selected, I have reset the x & y several times, I am running R3E on a single monitor however I have 2 monitors on the PC, I run R3E in 1920x1080 60hz not full screen mode. I have done a complete 8 lap race around Monza with 11 AI's and not once have I seen any of the overlays.

Hi sorry to bother you with this but I can't get it to start anymore.
Way back I did some testing with Raceroom in windowed mode and some on-screen widgets. Now it crashes on loading but it adds the widgets on the screen. Uninstallaing and reinstalling the application makes no difference, the same result with crash and widgets on screen.
I deleted the folder if still there after uninstall and also the Stephan Mizzi folder in appdata but is there any other folder which I need to delete or perhaps a registry entry as it seems to have kept my settings since way back?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%