R3E controller .rcs files

just a quick post , i will add to this as i can...

so if you have an .rcs file you wish to share add it to this thread .. can we try to make it a one stop shop and just a quick description and not to much chat so you don't have to dig through 20 long posts to find a file .So if you use one and you like it then like that post that its in and people can see what files are used most ( if there are profiler settings can you type them and not add a million pictures.... but you can create a topic and do all that jazz and link to it in your post here .... )

thanks gents

Andi

the feeling from drivng are better and better. But can some hlep me about more tire grip feeling through my steering wheel Logitech DFGT? May be need to correct profile setting or somewhat else?

heres my latest one for the bmw csw; remember to remap your buttons .. hope this helps

Andi
Thanks , i guess the setting is avaible for the F1 rim too :) just button to remap ?
Can you pls Put the setting for the wheel too :) "like sen /ff/ etc.. i want to try that whit everything in the good direction, Thanks for the help Andi.G.
Edit: sry, just see that you already put a txt for explain that in page 4

Though the big August update is around the corner, including a reworked FFB, I thought I could share my TX settings for the waiting time ;)
It gives a pretty detailed road and tire feeling, as far as it's possible with the actual FFB implementation.
Two notes: I'm using an aftermarket Sparco rim with a selfmade wheelplate, which weights around 1.5 kg, so I increased the overall strength a lot (0.8 in game and 90% in the TH profiler).
Next I'm using a SimVibe Chassis setup which gives a lot of feedback missing on the wheel.

Maybe you need to adjust some settings for your own setup...

No shifter configured but I'm using a SRD display; also something that needs to be reconfigured.
Edit: also using some CSR Pedals with an CPX adaptor connected to the wheel. So no stock pedals.

Attachments

• tx.rcs
    15.4 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%