R3E controller .rcs files

just a quick post , i will add to this as i can...

so if you have an .rcs file you wish to share add it to this thread .. can we try to make it a one stop shop and just a quick description and not to much chat so you don't have to dig through 20 long posts to find a file .So if you use one and you like it then like that post that its in and people can see what files are used most ( if there are profiler settings can you type them and not add a million pictures.... but you can create a topic and do all that jazz and link to it in your post here .... )

thanks gents

Andi

hi This is the first game I have plugged my "Logitech driving force ex" into and it has asked me to make my own profile they usually (gt 5/ f1 2012) are already set up with with a profile can some one recommend me a profile to use (and how to use it this is all very confusing).

here the control set with wich i got a number one in the most populated leader board

number one of 41,000 pilots :)

the setup is intended to work with a g25 with factory default settings with the exception of centering force set to zero:

Attachments

• Logitech G25 Paddle Shift Custom.rcs
    19.1 KB · Views: 577
I will post my Thrustmaster TX wheel, T500 pedals, and TH8RS shifter control file when I get home today. Hopefully this will help some that are just now getting the Thrustmaster TX wheel which in my opinion is simply outstanding.

Attachments

• Thrustmaster TX_TH8RS.rcs
    19.3 KB · Views: 859

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years