R3E content pricing spreadsheet

Since I totally HATE systems like the one found in R3E using a bogus currency to mask the real price of content, I decided to make myself a spreadsheet to calculate how much each piece of content actually costs me. Well I do love spreadsheets so I took it a little step further and started adding things like pricing depending on which vRP package you buy and summing up the price for all cars, tracks and all content, added conversion for my local currency SEK etc.
Figured I'd share it here in case anyone found it useful, but also because I need a wee bit of help;
I don't know the price for two of the cars and one track that I've already bought, so if someone could please check those ingame and post them here I'd be thankful!
What I wanna know is the vRP price for;
McLaren MP4-12C GT3
McLaren-Mercedes SLR 722 GT
Circuit Park Zandvoort.

You can find my spreadsheet over at google docs/drive;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApziQGv3fSFsdE5JMG1mU2NEX0ZFaklkbmtMV210eEE&usp=sharing

I'll try to keep it up to date as new content arrives or prices change, but I will make no such promises, feel free to copy/paste and make your own if you find me slacking too much ;)

you need to add in the cost of the paint schemes for the cars to get a full price
Yeah true, I didn't add this because it's not something I'd consider spending money on anyways, but if I feel a gush of energy some evening I might just add it to the sheet to make it "correct" :)

Great initiative Kjell, like you, I don't find having fake currency to be a great concept.:thumbsup:
At least the VRP seems very close to the Euro, It would be great to also having it in $,

I've considered adding more currencies, primarily USD and GBP, I'll look into it.

Hmm, question is whether it'll be remotely correct if I base the USD price upon a conversion from the EUR price, my guess is that it won't. Are the USD prices identical to the EUR prices? (as in whatever cost's 5 EUR over here costs USD 5 over there?)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%