R3E Black Friday Mega Deal this Weekend

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
r3e.jpg

It's Black Friday this week, and RaceRoom Racing Experience are running a special promotion this weekend where you can get ALL the current R3E content for only 49,99.

There are only 500 codes available though! First come, first served. The Black Friday All-In-One deal will give you 87 car models in 24 car classes ready to race. More than 500 unique car liveries also included. The cars span from historic classics to hill-climb racers to modern touring cars, prototypes and GT cars.

The deal also includes 29 highly detailed tracks and hill-climbs spread across the world from The US to Macau and from Germany to Australia. In total you'll get 65 unique track layouts to race your 500+ unique cars on.

Alternatively, if you already own most of the content, they are also running a separate 30% discounts on individual items (not including Pack's)

Will you be joining in the Black Friday fun this weekend? Let us know if you snap up a code in time in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

Is it funny, sad, or mean to say there are still promotion keys available? I got a suspicion that this promotion only moved perhaps 25% of their stock.

Just imagine, they had three more. Believe the servers would crash then. Lol I should check out open servers later. A few more people should be there. But don't forget some bought it who already were having some content, so don't expect 500 newbies immediately.
True indeed.
To me though, the prospect of this possibly convincing them that this is the way to sell the game going forward (rather than buying piecemeal) is as exciting for me, to (hopefully) put an final end to all them business model discussions littering every thread everywhere.
(note, im not opposed the current model myself, I have no issues with it, but a lot of people seem to have so I'm all for making the game accessible for as many as possible)

Extended , available again
He is right! Folks, if you didn't get lucky, there still is a chance. Yup, needs to regain momentum, this whole deal. I hope people somehow find out today. EDIT: Raceroom should NOW send out emails. Shouldn't be difficult to inform at least the signed players.

Last edited:
But it is weekend. People should be mad to try out their new toys...
It may be weekend, but for a lot of us that makes no difference, I have no time playing games until the kids are in bed, and statistically speaking you will see the numbers increase from 18:00 CET and onwards, for just about any game.
At least for EU centric games, and I reckon R3E has had poor market penetration in US compared to other titles like iRacing.

It may be weekend, but for a lot of us that makes no difference, I have no time playing games until the kids are in bed, and statistically speaking you will see the numbers increase from 18:00 CET and onwards, for just about any game.
At least for EU centric games, and I reckon R3E has had poor market penetration in US compared to other titles like iRacing.
Probably due to the lack of real a USA series pack and only 4 tracks. Maybe open wheel and a couple of speedways would change that, but I think iR and rF2 have these covered enough to prevent much notice over there.

Well I got the whole package, and the website also mentioned that due to overwhelming demand they have extended the number of full-content codes over 500. They did not tell how much over 500 however..
I don't know anything about the game, except that I saw it on Steam a while back and decided to go for iRacing. (They had a lot worse deal than this, but how was I supposed to know :) )
I'm quite disappointed with iRacing so if R3E is anything close to what it says on the tin I'm happy with my purchase. Just another step on my endless quest for clean online racing, which is what landed me here. Well that and the craving for a Mazda 787B for Assetto Corsa :)
Treat the new dude gently, please.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing