R3E Black Friday Mega Deal this Weekend

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
r3e.jpg

It's Black Friday this week, and RaceRoom Racing Experience are running a special promotion this weekend where you can get ALL the current R3E content for only 49,99.

There are only 500 codes available though! First come, first served. The Black Friday All-In-One deal will give you 87 car models in 24 car classes ready to race. More than 500 unique car liveries also included. The cars span from historic classics to hill-climb racers to modern touring cars, prototypes and GT cars.

The deal also includes 29 highly detailed tracks and hill-climbs spread across the world from The US to Macau and from Germany to Australia. In total you'll get 65 unique track layouts to race your 500+ unique cars on.

Alternatively, if you already own most of the content, they are also running a separate 30% discounts on individual items (not including Pack's)

Will you be joining in the Black Friday fun this weekend? Let us know if you snap up a code in time in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, there really is a chance all will not be taken by today. The offer is running the whole weekend. Well, I could be home at 1535 your time and buy one key for you. Or you try at work via mobile, just have your credit card ready or paypal or whatever they accept.

Andreas, many thanks for your kind offer. I'm amazed that I've had chance to get online at work and buy the package for my son as a Christmas Prezzy. I've already got all the content but now I'm looking forward to lots of racing over the holiday period. I will even try to get us both involved with the RRE leagues on RD after Christmas.

Very good black friday for me, snagged the whole R3E package ( previously only had the ADOC 2014 pack ) and a years worth of premium to go with it. Still pretty rookie when it comes to sim racing having only started this spring with Assetto Corsa, looking forward to picking up some pace and run some RD races with you all in the coming year.

For now my previously unknown lifelong ambition to win at Spa and Bathurst in a Volvo have been achieved. Good day to be a sim racer. :)

Very good black friday for me, snagged the whole R3E package ( previously only had the ADOC 2014 pack ) and a years worth of premium to go with it. Still pretty rookie when it comes to sim racing having only started this spring with Assetto Corsa, looking forward to picking up some pace and run some RD races with you all in the coming year.

For now my previously unknown lifelong ambition to win at Spa and Bathurst in a Volvo have been achieved. Good day to be a sim racer. :)
Feel free to join us at any time in R3E club, we have several members who've never ran online till very recently and newcomers are always welcome.:) Check out the R3E club races.

Is it legal to buy this code and sell it on to another person, before using it yourself?

I have a middle class PC (i5-4460/8gb/Radeon HD 5850) and was planning to test the free content in the near future. Biut the great deal happens now.

So if I buy the whole bundle now to find out tomorrow that I don't like the game (by testing free content and not using the key), could I sell the key then????

I smell a large purchase of keys to make a profit :p

Cheers Kenny, did race Iracing during the summer before dropping it due to cost past the rookies/D license and wanting to try my hand at the other sims as well. Will defiantly check out the rules and join you guys when I feel my pace and control isn't too abysmal, still getting used to the sim.

So where do I vote for more Volvo/Macau racing? :D

I must of missed the black Friday special thing last night , or misunderstood the correct process , but I got everything at a big discount. The main game was like 67% off and the 4 DLC packs were marked down considerably too.

Only problem is , it still isn't in my library? I bought 5 more titles this morning , using the same CC and all 5 went directly to my library. Raceroom and all it's DLC....still isn't? I don't get it.

Cheers Kenny, did race Iracing during the summer before dropping it due to cost past the rookies/D license and wanting to try my hand at the other sims as well. Will defiantly check out the rules and join you guys when I feel my pace and control isn't too abysmal, still getting used to the sim.

So where do I vote for more Volvo/Macau racing? :D
Do you see what's written below my name, it's there for a reason, the reason is it's true.:(
You needn't worry about pace and we really are a friendly bunch.:)

I believe you did. The sale was not through Steam.

The sale is at their store for the big, everything for one price of 50.00 Euro.
http://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/raceroom-racing-experience-all-in-one.html

Additionally, sales of 30% off some content here;
http://game.raceroom.com

On another note, once you added that through Steam, it does not show up in your Library as additional items. Just run RaceRoom and once in the game, the content you bought should be there.

Thanks for the tips T2TB. I'm not sure I follow on how to actually run the game though. If I don't have it in my library on steam , I'm not sure how to go about installing I have the steam receipt and order number. Do I go to the RRE website to redeem that or something? And would it show up in my Steam library after? Like I was saying , I have a lot of content in my steam library , and after buying it through steam , I have no way to get it running.

Thanks for the tips T2TB. I'm not sure I follow on how to actually run the game though. If I don't have it in my library on steam , I'm not sure how to go about installing I have the steam receipt and order number. Do I go to the RRE website to redeem that or something? And would it show up in my Steam library after? Like I was saying , I have a lot of content in my steam library , and after buying it through steam , I have no way to get it running.
Go to the Steam store and search for Raceroom then install base game, the redeem code should then unlock all the content.

You need to install RaceRoom Racing Experience on steam. It's the free core that all the other stuff runs on. Log in to your R3E account through it, and redeem your codes in the top right vRP area.

Oops, what he said ^

Ok whoa! This is a little different. So I went to the RRE website and it shows everything I bought last night off steam. I go into my account profile and everything is right there....now what? How do I actually download the game , install and run it? This is the first time I've ever seen something like this.
Actually going to pick up on a few more packs I think as soon as I figure out how to actually run it.

Open Steam, go to the store, search for Raceroom Racing Experience. "Buy" this game (it's for free) and download it. Run it and log in with your account name and password. Then you can choose all you purchased in this game "Raceroom Racing Experience", even DTM and ADAC.

Go to the Steam store and search for Raceroom then install base game, the redeem code should then unlock all the content.

Aha! That is what I was looking for. Had me totally stumped. DL'ing it now. What about all the other DLC content on the RRE website if I wanted to download that , how do I go about getting it into my steam version of the game? There seems to be a lot of content on their website that isn't listed on steam. Holh crap I didn't know this sim was this large?

Aha! That is what I was looking for. Had me totally stumped. DL'ing it now. What about all the other DLC content on the RRE website if I wanted to download that , how do I go about getting it into my steam version of the game? There seems to be a lot of content on their website that isn't listed on steam. Holh crap I didn't know this sim was this large?
When you enter your code it will unlock your content. By the way, don't dismiss the free con tent those cars are great fun.

Sector3... this is a good initiative but I feel betrayed and fooled!
I consider myself a very faithful supporter of this game and I spent a lot of money to buy over time almost the entire offer... now to complete all my RaceRoom Racing Experience content I miss only eight cars, DTM 2013 Car pack and DTM 2013 experience, adding another 20,83 euros to the many others spent previously!
Practically, to have the complete game I should pay approximately half of total offer "Black Friday All In One Deal"... a clear and unjust disproportion.
This is our policy regarding the to reward your most loyal supporters?
I am really disappointed by this lack of respect in my regard... and when you release new expansions for this game I will think very long time before purchasing them because I do not want be fooled for the second time!
...and excuse me for my bad English.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back