R3E Black Friday Mega Deal this Weekend

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
r3e.jpg

It's Black Friday this week, and RaceRoom Racing Experience are running a special promotion this weekend where you can get ALL the current R3E content for only 49,99.

There are only 500 codes available though! First come, first served. The Black Friday All-In-One deal will give you 87 car models in 24 car classes ready to race. More than 500 unique car liveries also included. The cars span from historic classics to hill-climb racers to modern touring cars, prototypes and GT cars.

The deal also includes 29 highly detailed tracks and hill-climbs spread across the world from The US to Macau and from Germany to Australia. In total you'll get 65 unique track layouts to race your 500+ unique cars on.

Alternatively, if you already own most of the content, they are also running a separate 30% discounts on individual items (not including Pack's)

Will you be joining in the Black Friday fun this weekend? Let us know if you snap up a code in time in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
What an absolute bargain !!!

Everyone is always saying that the price is prohibitive now this should help some of these driver sitting on the fence about buying,I wish I had such an offer when I started at r3e I own everything now.

Well done s3 and r3e

You trying to kill Lars off:roflmao:
Oh, people can suggest Macau all they want.
However, if the same people are in the R3E championship, it behooves them to remember that I'm in charge of keeping the points-score. :D

Now, I'm not saying that I'll start inventing penalties.....
Not at all.
I'm merely saying that if the choice is between Macau or a blatant abuse of power, I know which one I'll choose. :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%