R3E: Additional Cars Added to GTR3 Class

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
nissan.jpg
Following on from the much improved physics updates to the GTR3 class in RaceRoom Racing Experience, Sector 3 Studios have now expanded the offering of vehicles to include the RUF RT12R, Nissan GT-R GT3, Ford GT GT3 and Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3.

With a grid of 10 high powered sports cars and a selection of interesting real world liveries, the GTR3 pack is fast becoming a favorite amongst R3E fans. Coupled with recent physics improvements and potential additional content in the form of the Bentley Continental GT3 (coming in the soon to be released ADAC GT Masters 2015 pack but could potentially be released for the GTR3 class also), the latest additions are a welcome arrival in this diverse class of cars.

RUF RT12R
RUF.jpg

Nissan GT-R GT3
nissan.jpg

Ford GT GT3
ford.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3
Chevvy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just taken the new cars out for a drive and can't see the difference between them and the same cars I currently have under ADAC and GTR2 classes. Am I missing something here or are they just allowing you to buy the cars as singular items rebadged under a GT3 class?

I've just taken the new cars out for a drive and can't see the difference between them and the same cars I currently have under ADAC and GTR2 classes. Am I missing something here or are they just allowing you to buy the cars as singular items rebadged under a GT3 class?
It kinda looks like that, you are really only paying for a livery if you already own the car in ADACs, still a bit frustrating but I don't want to open the can of worms that is the R3E business practice.:sneaky:
Still with the updates they should be worth it.

It's odd that there isn't a pack for the GT3. Or they are waiting for the Bentley only release a pack?
This was exactly what held me back from grabbing a few skins to augment my ADAC 2013/2014 packs and run all cars in the GTR3 class during the Black Friday weekend.

A GTR3 pack is exactly what the class needs, because buying all those individual (and lovely) skins separately is extremely bad value for money in comparison with the packs.

And if the pack is waiting for the Bentley, all the more awesome.
If the pack is waiting for 3-6 months after the ADAC 2015 pack, that would be less awesome but I'd understand their priorities.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back