R3E: ADAC GT Masters 2014 Teaser

RaceRoom | ADAC GT Masters 2014 - Slovakiaring

Here's the latest ADAC GT Masters 2014 teaser from Sector 3 Studios showcasing the new Slovakiaring Circuit. The pack will be added to RaceRoom Racing Experience's already massive list of content.

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited:
more important things like updating physics and adding / improving content?

There's a time for adding content and a time for fixing/adding things about overall gameplay.
I think that once we'll have ADAC 2014 and WTCC2014 (and DTM92 which is on the way too) we can consider that the game has enough content for a while and that it may be time to improve the game experience.
Seems that's their plans according to the last Dev stream.

What will be the point off adding more and more content if there's not a great experience around this content ?
If you want more cars to play with there are games likes Forza & Gran turismo :p

I did not buy the DTM 2014 pack because I cannot drive the DTM 2013 cars very well, so it seemed pointless. They feel more like a formula car when I drive them, and I like touring cars.
They pretty much are formula cars underneath so that feeling is very much correct. Read the impressions of most race drivers who take a DTM for a first run....."formula car with a roof". It's not really a series for touring car purists any more, still a good championship nonetheless. I'd rather it had the rawness of Aussie V8s but there you go.

Spot on, DTM are not touring cars, they're F3 cars with a roof and an engine in the front, and all built by Dallara regardless of the badge on the front.

It seems there is a real hangup about features v content here. I might be wrong, but I highly doubt the team members working on content (I mean 3D models and physics) are the same ones working on the features, so I'm happy for both to keep improving simultaneously, as they seem to be here.

The only thing odd about this is just how close the two releases are...but I think we can understand bc of the problems simbin had and how much that slowed them up and things just had to happen.

IMO that should also be taken into consideration by S3 for previous owners of adac 2013 when a price is determined, much more so than with yearly content upgrades. It is like a 4-5 month release of upgraded content. That will not go down well with most people.

But as I said before, lets see what the prices are.

We're talking 2 new tracks, 1 new model (McLaren) and a bunch of skins new for the 2014 edition compared to 2013. All the other items are owned content for ADAC 2013 owners.

I am assuming the upgrade price won't be too much over 1000 vRP, but I'm sure many people on here can give a more accurate price assessment.

(...)1 new model (McLaren) (...)

And ASAIK the McLaren alreagy existe in the GTR3 categorie. So the ADAC 2014 may only be a update (physics) for this car and a bunch of skins.

For sur the price for 2014 will have to be lowered for the 2013 owners. And as I already own the McLaren GTR3 (and all the existing track of the game), I hope this will add more reduction on the price :p

no one can deny even me, that s3 has done wonders with this titel. Turning it from a pile of poo, to possible top sim around. Feature wise this is why this sim will be great. I know ive playing rf2 of late, and yes it has great physics, but theres nothing there to draw you in (offline player here) im even coming back to rre more than gsce.

We must be lucky that we have so many sims to choose from. Ive said a few thinsg about the physics, and i still stand by some of it (may have a solution) but i cant deny this is a great allround sim and getting better.

We're talking 2 new tracks, 1 new model (McLaren) and a bunch of skins new for the 2014 edition compared to 2013. All the other items are owned content for ADAC 2013 owners.

I am assuming the upgrade price won't be too much over 1000 vRP, but I'm sure many people on here can give a more accurate price assessment.

But it's coming with a proper championship experience this time, correct? I don't have the 2013 version, was about to buy it but I'll wait for the 2014 version so I can race a championship like I'm doing with DTM 2014.

But it's coming with a proper championship experience this time, correct? I don't have the 2013 version, was about to buy it but I'll wait for the 2014 version so I can race a championship like I'm doing with DTM 2014.
Yes it will. :thumbsup:

We will need customizable championships though, I also want to make my own championships with Touring classics, G5 and soon DTM 92!! (GTO as well, when it has more cars in it) :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%