R3E: ADAC GT Masters 2014 Teaser

RaceRoom | ADAC GT Masters 2014 - Slovakiaring

Here's the latest ADAC GT Masters 2014 teaser from Sector 3 Studios showcasing the new Slovakiaring Circuit. The pack will be added to RaceRoom Racing Experience's already massive list of content.

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited:
Went on a short while ago and both DTM servers were dead and R3E had one or two active Portimao lobbies for the freeloaders. I appreciate it's probably not the best time of day to find a game but there seems to be a limited window of opportunity to get a server with paid content.

I haven't had an online race for weeks because whenever I'm free to play the servers are like a ghost town.

It would be appropriate not aspire to have an excessive variety of categories.
Having the ADAC Masters 13, 14 , 15; only make you fat libraries with content that will be phased out .
----------------------------
The idea is that championships will be free or you will have to pay a small amount to enroll?

Let us see how much it costs for those that have 2013 before we start stomping our feet. I don't know where the price point is for me to make it worth it, but it will depend on the tracks with it as well. So maybe anything over 12$ and I will start to loose interest in it?

It is odd since ADAC 2013 came out such a short time ago.

I agree with MP there are too many categories and too few players at this point.

I'm not buying anymore content until I see custom offline championship's. Otherwise what's the point having all the cars for single races. I really hope the don't drop the ball,here. Would be a shame.

I love the pack idea. What i really want from a sim is official championships (like DTM/WTCC/ADAC etc) and i adore the way S3 go about it. In all honesty, i just think of the packs as separate games, and for the money its well well well worth it. Online's a shame, but once dedicated servers are out it wont be an issue anyway. I know the costs can ramp up, but just buy what you fancy, and even if, like me, you intend to get it all, its still a good price for an outstanding product really...

I love the pack idea. What i really want from a sim is official championships (like DTM/WTCC/ADAC etc) and i adore the way S3 go about it. In all honesty, i just think of the packs as separate games, and for the money its well well well worth it. Online's a shame, but once dedicated servers are out it wont be an issue anyway. I know the costs can ramp up, but just buy what you fancy, and even if, like me, you intend to get it all, its still a good price for an outstanding product really...

Modular gaming..its too new, people hate new.

I too have decided not to spend any more cash, at least until there are proper single-player championships, which I suspect might never happen. Much as I like this game, I find some of the design decisions strange, not least the peculiar scattergun approach to cars and tracks. Do we really need 17+ car classes? Why not have just half that and more cars per class?
What`s the whole "Experience" thing about?
Just as well I can retreat to GT Legends when I want to experience a proper old-fashioned sim :O_o:

folks, while i totally understand the desire for championships, i myself agree, cant we just do it the old fashioned was and use Excel, or a piece of paper and a pen? I seem to remember reading / watching somewhere that custom championships are on the way, but really, counting up scores and doing it like that isnt too much of a chore really? I've been doing it for the DTM13 (using RR tracks) and the drivers seem to finish in realistic positions, so it looks like it should work? Also, when using WTCC cars in individual races the finishing positions seem consistent, so i can see why it shouldn't work out well...?

Anyway, when DTM '92 comes out, let me see you keep you hand in your pocket then people ;)

The reason you can`t do it for WTCC is that only 3 tracks of the 11 actually raced have been reproduced so far. Presumably the rest will be available as a whole when the WTCC Experience is released.
As for DTM `92: I`d never heard of DTM before I downloaded RR3E, and, although I have the `13/`14 Experiences, I have no interest in the `92 version.
I would certainly want to pick up a `97/`98 BTCC Experience though...

I did not buy Dtm 2014 since i already had 2013 , paying another 12/15$ to get 3 updated cars that i already own is not the way to do it, I will most likely not buy Adac 2014 , I do not want this game to be a yearly thing like everything else on the market. I will buy tracks i will buy cars but i will not buy updated cars at the current price. Sell them to me for $5 maybe i would consider it.

My problem is i like this game so much and Simbin/sector 3 could never do anything wrong but this one it has to be said. I am sure plenty will disagree and that's fine. We all have our opinion or in this case limits.

Last edited:
folks, while i totally understand the desire for championships, i myself agree, cant we just do it the old fashioned was and use Excel, or a piece of paper and a pen? I seem to remember reading / watching somewhere that custom championships are on the way, but really, counting up scores and doing it like that isnt too much of a chore really? I've been doing it for the DTM13 (using RR tracks) and the drivers seem to finish in realistic positions, so it looks like it should work? Also, when using WTCC cars in individual races the finishing positions seem consistent, so i can see why it shouldn't work out well...?

Anyway, when DTM '92 comes out, let me see you keep you hand in your pocket then people ;)

love these "why dont you use pen and paper" posts..

Sorry why should we, Since I've had the privilege of doing these since the 90s i cant see why now in 2014 we havent got it. I wont lie because companies rather have our money. Than features that they cant sell.

Sorry

I know these sims are a bit more advanced than our past sims, but we have sacrificed so much now with modern sims and their features,

Sad but true.

Last edited:
The reason you can`t do it for WTCC is that only 3 tracks of the 11 actually raced have been reproduced so far. Presumably the rest will be available as a whole when the WTCC Experience is released.
Not sure about that. Although we know Salzburgring, Slovakiaring, Paul Ricard, Spa, Sonoma and Macau are coming, there are still a good number of WTCC 13/14 tracks we've heard nothing about publicly. For example: Marrakesh, Rio Hondas, Shanghai and Goldenport. Perhaps they are in the works but it doesn't look like we will get a 100% official track line-up just yet.

there are still a good number of WTCC 13/14 tracks we've heard nothing about publicly. For example: Marrakesh, Rio Hondas, Shanghai and Goldenport.

I think they stated Shanghai's on its way with the '14 WTCC pack. I'd love the full track lists for '13 WTCC, but as they stated on release, it was only a car pack, so having the tracks wasnt really part of the deal to be fair. I know various things are frustrating for people, but at the end of the day, its still Beta and i'm sure things like custom championships and stuff will come in time. Like i say, why would they bother with working out how to do this when alternatives (like pen & paper) can be used, when they can better use their limited resources doing other, more important things like updating physics and adding / improving content?

I did not buy the DTM 2014 pack because I cannot drive the DTM 2013 cars very well, so it seemed pointless. They feel more like a formula car when I drive them, and I like touring cars.

Similarly for me the ADAC GT cars are hard work, but I might still buy the ADAC 2014 pack and see what has been improved within it and maybe @Andi Goodwin can teach me to drive them. :cautious::laugh:

I still prefer FWD tin-top racing and I always will. :thumbsup:

(Did I mention that we need Minis?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back