Resource icon

Cars R.S.01 by acm modding team 0.8.9

Login or Register an account to download this content

266 km/h and 7th gear at 255. In AC I've reached 297 km/h with wing 6 and 307 with wing 0 and I put 7th gear at 297 km/h. Something must be wrong guys.

They do reach over 300kph at certain tracks. I used Monza, because of the long straight to test.

Obviously they won't get anywhere need that at Barcelona. Are you saying, what you posted is what you "can" do @ Barcelona, if so, then yes something is incorrect.....

Spa is also another good one. I watched videos of Ash Sutton and Max Verstappen, and they are scary fast

Shaun

wow wow , I want to say stop about the sound! it is true, the engine of the RS01 is that of the Nissan.
BUT! Central rear position and exhaust configuration makes the sound quite different. Please you must consider.

no, but I think it's so deserves to be reworked for the effect by seeing the car from the front and from behind.
then, the length and arrangement of the exhaust strongly influences the sound. I do not claim to be able to get better, there is not really a good video of this car in gt3 version to get what should be. But considering the very good quality of most of the sounds of Fonsecker, it would be possible for him since his fmod project to adjust properly the sound.
And it is not necessary to accentuate the question with 3 ??? :cool:

no, but I think it's so deserves to be reworked for the effect by seeing the car from the front and from behind.
then, the length and arrangement of the exhaust strongly influences the sound. I do not claim to be able to get better, there is not really a good video of this car in gt3 version to get what should be. But considering the very good quality of most of the sounds of Fonsecker, it would be possible for him since his fmod project to adjust properly the sound.
And it is not necessary to accentuate the question with 3 ??? :cool:
AFAIK @Fonsecker do not make any sounds for AC anymore :cautious: But this is up to him :)
But I think to havr a similar sound is better than non.

sure, the trophy version is almost free exhaust, no noise reducer. On the other hand the GT3 here a noise reduction exhaust. In this case it's true that the sound is really close to the nissan.
it's a pity that Fonsecker no longer works on AC :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back