R Factor......what a load of poo!!! have just bought it, cant register it cant use

what a great product lol after years of playing sinbin titles i thought id take the plunge and get r factor, should have just thrown my money down the drain, cant play it cant load it cant register it cant find any updates or help, everytime i try to register my product code it just says connecting and crashes......im understanding that with win7 i might have to do a few updates etc but really selling a product for 60 bucks that doesnt work or i cant even contact the support through the rf windows it really crappy.......any ideas guys or is this just a ****e platform and i should have stuck with the race series?

yours feeling ripped off :(

cheers guys for the responses.........sry i was ranting, have sorted the problem now was to do with SP1 issues, but rf doesnt seem to have any help support out there officially which was upsetting as i bought it direct from them :(

on the rf front are there asny mods to make it more like race on etc as the driving/force feedback physics remind me of a bad version of gt legends....or is it just that i have to get used to it?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%