• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

R Factor......what a load of poo!!! have just bought it, cant register it cant use

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Dean Warner, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Dean Warner

Dean Warner

Ratings:
    +0
    what a great product lol after years of playing sinbin titles i thought id take the plunge and get r factor, should have just thrown my money down the drain, cant play it cant load it cant register it cant find any updates or help, everytime i try to register my product code it just says connecting and crashes......im understanding that with win7 i might have to do a few updates etc but really selling a product for 60 bucks that doesnt work or i cant even contact the support through the rf windows it really crappy.......any ideas guys or is this just a ****e platform and i should have stuck with the race series?

yours feeling ripped off :(

2. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +767
    There is obviously something wrong. I know people who have rFactor on Windows 7 and it works fine...

3. Gary Lennon

Gary Lennon

Ratings:
    +202
    I'm on Win7 64 and using a £6 rFactor from ebay,best sim on my pc.

4. Magnus Dahlgren

Magnus Dahlgren

Ratings:
    +153
    I have Win 7 x64 and it works flawless here, have you tried describing your problem in the official isi-forums? http://isiforums.net/f/

5. Dean Warner

Dean Warner

Ratings:
    +0
    cheers guys for the responses.........sry i was ranting, have sorted the problem now was to do with SP1 issues, but rf doesnt seem to have any help support out there officially which was upsetting as i bought it direct from them :(

on the rf front are there asny mods to make it more like race on etc as the driving/force feedback physics remind me of a bad version of gt legends....or is it just that i have to get used to it?

6. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
  7. Dean Warner

Dean Warner

Ratings:
    +0
    cheers Ivo, will give it a go :)

8. Mario Rocha

Mario Rocha

Ratings:
    +1
    If that wasn't rFactor, you never have SimBin. For rFactor there are everything you can imagine. If you have problems send me a PM,
    or visit my team on www.facebook.com/AtlanticRacing