• Race hard. Race fair.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R&D time target and Qualifying Target

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by DikiDino, Sep 26, 2011.

1. DikiDino

DikiDino

Ratings:
    +0
    Under Expert difficulty, anyone find it very difficult to achieve the target thats set by the team?

I'm often struggling to met the R&D target time which is still managable. However, during qualifying, it is definitely not a piece of cake to meet the target position.

Of cause, it is good but i find that the handling of the car or the car just simply doesn't really allow me to reach the target.

I have over 500+ hour in F1 2010 that is purely only on Career mode. I've change the setting of the car so i can floor the throttle as much as i can without much wheelspin.

However, during race. It is all in line and managable. I can often meet the team target during race but is struggling to meet the Qualifying as well as sometimes the R&D.

All these got worst when the weather is wet. LOL.

I love the new changes but it is indeed very challenging to a point it almost break me.

So far only tried Force India and Lotus. FI target is quite ridiculous. LOL

2. bud7h7

bud7h7

Ratings:
    +0
    I found that to be the case when I started a carreer with Williams. Decided to start over with Virgin and now the objectives are indeed more reasonable. I haven't tested to see if the team actually makes a difference but it did in this case.

Ah yes. I have started throwing my controller against the wall once again.

I haven't done that for years.

3. John Robertson

John Robertson

Ratings:
    +64
    forget making good times in the rain. it's impossible:

Malaysia practice is clear, qualifying and race are both heavy rain. I set a 1:32 for the top practice time on Legendary, 2nd place was a 1:34 something.

In the very wet qualification the top tier teams were less than a second off their fastest practice times. Absolutely absurd. as a dry line started to form (it was still raining) towards the end of practice I managed a 1:39 in the wet. Button made pole on a low 1:35

however in the race I started 16th and finished 2nd on a 3 lap race, AI legendary, no assits, friggin monsoon weather.