Quiz of the Week Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Each week, one quiz from the quiz website Sporcle is chosen. Each competitor does the quiz and posts their result. The person with the highest score (or in case of 100%'s, the fastest time) gets to choose the next quiz.

Rules: The only score and/or time you are allowed to post must be on your first try at the quiz. You must do it without looking up answers anywhere, just with your own knowledge.
When you get to post a round, you can tell us your score, but you cannot win the round, even if your score is best.
If you have done the quiz in the past, just do it again and think yourself lucky, as you just use the score you get on that try.
I will keep a scoreboard on the first post if it becomes competitive.
It would also be quite cool/useful if everyone competing created a Sporcle user and added me as a friend so I could keep track of your scores.

This will rely on you guys being truthful, and I trust that you guys can do this. Feel free to post scores you've made later, but your first go will count.

Leaderboard
Tapio Rinneaho - 1
Aidan Keranen - 1
Joel Rautavaara - 1
Milos Ancevski - 1
Jimlaad43 - 1

Last edited:
47/104 went ran out of time

With the Indy 500 winners, personally I would never include them as F1 winners, but those were the rules and that's how it was played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%