1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quite Interesting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kevin Love, Jun 5, 2009.

1. When did World War 2 end?
  2. Thought it might be something interesting to do with PSB or racing, not some obvious trick answer you found on wikipedia or some other site not to do with PSB or racing.
  3. It's a forum. Forums are used for talking about anything, not just consigned to the game it is about. And as for the "site" part, you are wrong.
  4. As far as I am aware its not actually over - Germany didnt re-unite until the Berlin wall came down - and to date I dont think they have signed an armistice -
  5. Check it at my history lesson book :D
  6. Gaffer is close tbh. It did end, but everyone thinks it was in 1945. It ended when Germany was reunited as a country on September 3rd, 1990.
  7. If you want off-topic why not put it in HERE
  8. A whole bunch of posts in a useless thread that no-one ever looks at. Wow, just what I always wanted. Thanks Eksel...
  9. When WWII ended? Who cares, as long as it's over...
  10. Seems I forgot that part. Nobody cares about anything unless it directly relates to them.

Example, I could say you can easily beat an alligator with a rubber band, but no-one will care until such point as they are faced with one.
  11. Can we move this to where in belongs. Into Off-Topic
  12. How many moons does the Earth have?
  13. The Earth has only one moon.
    On 27 august at 21.00 or 22.00 PM (GMT time) the planet Mars will be as closer as it gets to Earth. Then you can consider that the Earth has 2 moons :)
  14. The Earth has 2 moons
  15. If memory serves there is some disucssion as to whether the earth has a whole team of small moons -
  16. Are they still made of cheese?
  17. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

If you could draw a line constantly, a normal sized HB pencill would last for 35km.
  18. If your auntie developed a pair of testicles she could from then on be referred to as your uncle...
  19. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Technically, it'd still be my Auntie but more accurately "My Auntie, the one with the bollocks."
  20. Would you need another pencil to get back?