1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Setup Question

Discussion in 'R3E Setups' started by 2scoops, Jan 13, 2016.

1. 2scoops

Premium Member

Hi All,
    Well 2 actually lol
    1. Having just started using R3E, used to Project Cars, i'm trying to get a hold of the setting up of the cars before I dive into online racing. The differential Power & Coast settings, are these the Acceleration & Deceleration Lock and does the Preload control lift turn in over/understeer?
    2. I've seen the setups that people have shared and have looked where to put these, but I don't have any circuit folders present so what is the naming convention?
  2. Brian Greenwood

Brian Greenwood
    "Brian the Snail" Premium Member

Hi Tony,

No idea :roflmao:

But i'm sure a more knowledgeable member will be along shortly :)

But welcome to the world of R3E :thumbsup:
  3. 2scoops

Premium Member

I got excited then, thought I was going to get help lololol
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

I don't know where to put setup or if it's possible, normally you look at the pictures and replicate in game, a bit tedious I know but for now that's how it is.
    About power, lock and preload what it says in race department setup guide (witch you can also find on my onedrive) it's how I feel it's accurate.
    Try setup engineer to ease the job
  5. 2scoops

Premium Member

Hi and thank you, I will download your guide and have a read.

Others have files of setups, scv or something like that, they must go somewhere
  6. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

I know, but if you noticed while in the car setup menu there isn't an option to choose different setup, maybe replace the original...... Don't know. Atm for me pictures work fine
  7. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

When you drive on a track and save a setup, you can find it here:
    C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\CarSetups