1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Quick Question Re In game Navigation

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Brian C Hayes, Feb 16, 2015.

1. So first off just downloaded this sim of Steam and WOW !! unbelievable sim, great job. Loving the karts at the moment, wondering how I navigate to the various options in the pause menu, like restart, exit session, next session etc ...I can only click on add AI ... or X for exit session,I am guessing there is some simple way to move the highlighted option left and right ? any advice greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Brian

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

If you are just on test day they are disabled. You want to do a race weekend instead no?

3. Ahh Ok thanks....I noticed another guy (simulated heaven ) had an Audio update on his laptimes whilst karting ....like an announcer telling you your lap time or how much faster you just went ..... is this option still available on the steam version .... congrats once again .. this piece of software kicks serious ass .... having so much fun right now

4. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

The audio comes from the Spotter addon. It's an unofficial mod, you can find it in the download section here.

5. legend thanks guys