PC1 Quick ? on FFB

After reading so many threads, and trying so many settings, for me, I have my FFB settings feeling real good - through Spindle / SOP / FFB, etc......took several hours..... and have FFB in game master at 100% - Tire Force at 116 etc. - and these settings feel good with feedback, bumps, kerbs, etc.

My ? - for this old guy, as good as the settings are, the wheel has just too much force....and just wears me out. I want to retain all my settings and their feedbacks, but how do I turn the overall force of wheel down so it doesn't wear me out???

I have a T500RS and in the TM Control Panel, the FFB is set to 65.

Your help in telling me where to turn down the strength would be most appreciated.

Yep, I like it. :) I like driving the vintage cars so I'll take it off for those, but it will be ok for modern race cars. I'll have to re-do the settings for the calibration on the regular rim to see if I can get it feeling as good.
Lots of buttons on that rim. That's what makes it so awesome. That, and the fact that it feels much more accurate because of the hand placement. Enjoy, buddy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back